• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Oct 25, 2017
New rule. I'm ignoring every thread with that pedo-apologist defender's name in the thread title.

How someone can go from creating god of war to defending an alt-right goon I'll never understand ... How someone can go from creating twisted meta .. actually I guess it all makes sense.

At least god of war is in better hands now.

Edit: all rules are made to be broken

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, so we really about to lose Neil deGrasse Tyson?

Brehs just had to turn out to be a fucking creep.
In retrospect, you can see all the goddamn signs that he'd be creepy or come off as creepy.

Gotta diversify instead of putting all of our cards in one basket. Instead of going all in on Tyson, we should've grabbed that one dude that's always on the science channel with that alternative chick and that weird dude with the hair that kinda looks like Michio Kaku but isn't. We need more than one science dude to fall back on.

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
This is releasing next week

You’re broke, you’re hungry, and your only friends are a vintage hoverbike and a bowl of ramen noodles.

In Desert Child, you are a young and talented hoverbike racer who needs to figure out how you can scrape enough cash together through racing and odd jobs to punch your one-way ticket to the Red Planet to enter the biggest race in the universe, the Grand Prix.

The world as we know it is slowly starting to become unhabitable, as many people on Earth have moved to Mars for a better quality of life, thanks to a government subsidy that assisted in relocating citizens by providing affordable passage. After several years of running this program, the government announces that in two weeks, tickets to Mars would go up in price, making the exodus to the Red Planet unobtainable for regular citizens.

You’ll deliver pizzas, collect gun parts, hunt bounties, and make some fans along the way. In between races, you’ll explore colorful cities where you can repair and upgrade your bike, dine on the local cuisine, and fight your way through gangsters, bounty hunters, and all sorts of interesting characters, just so that you can have a decent meal and keep your bike running.

Nothing’s free in Desert Child.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm rooting for 2 Milly.
Hell yeah.
Btw anyone know how it's going for the rest? Snoop, Blocboy and more?

Remember kids. Never ever ever think anybody isn't secretly really creepy.
I'm under the assumption that everyone done some shit. Not an excuse but society has thought us that we with dicks are entitled to put it everywhere. My wish is that everyone can own up to it. Be better. Do better and stop teaching the younger ones that this shit is ok.

I'm not even surprised...but then again I expect this behavior from guys
And I so wish this was some bs. I wish it was just pessimistic bs but then I remembered that European paper. That over 50% of women have experienced sexual violence over here. Then add in all the women that refuse to admit it was against their will. Because you know. Men do that. Boys will be boys and the ones that just have to always be in charge so yeah... Fuck.