• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Nov 3, 2017
Took one look at the pages and noped out. I WILL get banned if I reply to one of those idiots.

I didn't look for Digital's posts, but I'm going to assume he snatched some souls but "took it too far."

edit: I'm probably going to hear this annoying ass sentiment when more of the nerdy ass fucks have some type of high horse opinion about 21 Savage or any other new school rapper.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
You guys have to understand. Much of America was saved with those Dem noms getting in. You are no longer necessary. It's back to business as usual. They don't want to fix shit. They just want their rights to be not threatened.
We minorities are allowed to rock the boat but not too much :/

Just saw that Domestic Abuser Streamer thread as well and was made doubly sick. I know, I KNOW I shouldn’t be surprised at how many posters rushed to claim that the pregnant abused wife shouldn’t have overstepped her station but yet here we are. I felt like physically screaming into the faces of so many dense, foolish and sick posters in that thread.
From this to, Neil Degrasse Tyson, to that Sony Producer, this past week (and year overall) I just continue being baffled by how fundamentally ingrained misogyny is. It, racism, and homo/transphobia need a kind of laser focused, unapologetically aggressive action that I don’t believe can ever be possible without marginalized groups having the majority of positions of power in so many different industries and sections of society. Otherwise it will never be addressed and the cycle will continue.

Oct 25, 2017

Just saw that Domestic Abuser Streamer thread as well and was made doubly sick. I know, I KNOW I shouldn’t be surprised at how many posters rushed to claim that the pregnant abused wife shouldn’t have overstepped her station but yet here we are. I felt like physically screaming into the faces of so many dense, foolish and sick posters in that thread.
From this to, Neil Degrasse Tyson, to that Sony Producer, this past week (and year overall) I just continue being baffled by how fundamentally ingrained misogyny is. It, racism, and homo/transphobia need a kind of laser focused, unapologetically aggressive action that I don’t believe can ever be possible without marginalized groups having the majority of positions of power in so many different industries and sections of society. Otherwise it will never be addressed and the cycle will continue.
As mentioned in another thread there is a big problem regarding understanding intersectionality between those groups as well. We end up eating each other a lot of times when a lot of our problems are similar.

Oct 29, 2017
As mentioned in another thread there is a big problem regarding understanding intersectionality between those groups as well. We end up eating each other a lot of times when a lot of our problems are similar.
Right? Without understanding that interconnectedness exists between the oppressed as well, no progress can be made either. It just all feels really daunting with how often people don’t even want to acknowledge minority groups in general let alone interssctionality.

Oct 26, 2017
So why is that when you Google a woman long jumper 90% of all thumbnails for the vids are not even trying to hide it. Just all ass, ass, ass and more ass.
Was gonna check Khaddi in Glasgow as Sweden sucks at keeping up with the black athletes that represent Sweden.

Oct 26, 2017
Florida

Lol, it's never going away brehs. We can mitigate it and soften the blow, but there will always be black people are coons, women who vote against their best interest and post pictures of them with Neil deGrasse Tyson talking about how much of a gentlemen he was to them so he couldn't possibly be this man. Progress is slow, but Trump winning was a huge setback, perhaps the one we need in the long run. But still.