Chapter 7: In The Name of Honor
Written by Jon Favreau
Directed by Robert Rodriguez
Cinematography by David Klein
Edited by Andrew S. Eisen

Last edited:

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
There was that quote from RR saying showing the second half of episode one would be a big spoiler. I know hype is low but can't wait to stay up tonight to see what it is. Also, Ming-Na forever.

Jun 20, 2021
I love that a) we know nothing about this show and b) Boba Fett, a character who does nothing in the original trilogy but wear a cool costume and get eaten by a pit is now so popular he has his own TV series.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe the second half of the first episode is Boba deciding to run a bar, and the rest of the season is just patrons filtering into the bar and telling their stories.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty crazy how much mileage the character has gotten on the basis of just looking so cool and saying like two lines. Speaks to the design genius on this series.

I love that a) we know nothing about this show and b) Boba Fett, a character who does nothing in the original trilogy but wear a cool costume and get eaten by a pit is now so popular he has his own TV series.

I only take issue with the 'now' part. Boba Fett's been super popular for as long as I've been alive. He had books, comics, games, and even his own one-shot magazine that I read front to back many times.

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Oh I didn't realize it was written by Favreau.
They haven't revealed who has written what yet, but Favreau wrote most of The Mandalorian with other writers like Filoni and Famuyiwa sometimes taking over for the eps they directed.

Presumably it'll be the same here. According to Rodriguez the main story arc is from Jon.

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
There's a lil episode on D+ about Boba and how he ended up being so popular. Worth a watch prior to the show.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
I have literally zero hype for this. I mean, for fans of Boba Fett I think it's good he's finally getting some spotlight. But this sounds uninteresting from the get go, I'm curious to see what are they are going to tell that couldn't fit within an episode in Mandalorian.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm excited, curious to see where this goes, the fact they're hiding things makes me wonder if we'll get some planet hopping

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I have literally zero hype for this. I mean, for fans of Boba Fett I think it's good he's finally getting some spotlight. But this sounds uninteresting from the get go, I'm curious to see what are they are going to tell that couldn't fit within an episode in Mandalorian.

We're finally going to learn what happened to Max Reebo's band.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Boba Fett was a chump that died like a chump and I'm disappointed he's back.

But we've got Ming-na Wen, so I'll be watching.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Surprised we haven't had any impressions yet. Hopefully its because they want to keep things secret.

Oct 27, 2017
There is an almighty sore lack of puns in this thread.

As for what characters to include in the show, so far they've been...finicky, I suppose.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Hoping the show starts with cut in ROTJ film footage at the sarlaac pit, the n after boba falls in shows how boba got out of the stomach lol. I would DIE

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope this is decent. Not super excited for it but I'm definitely going to check it out to see where they're going with it.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what Cad Bane is up to during the time period this is set in? I feel like this could be a fitting place for him to show up.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I love Mando, this is the show that I've wanted since I was like three years old. I'm so hype.