• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

The Boondocks *might* be back

Oct 25, 2017
DJ Pooh (who was in some episodes) is currently posting strips drawn by McGruder:

Not a drill either:

America needs this

Oct 25, 2017
dont make promises you can't keep. i also cant help but read the comics in the voice actors voices.

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like the last time it came back I was hearing it was pretty lackluster

I should give the newer season a watch
It wasn't godtier like the previous seasons, but it was still great. Honestly, I really miss the boondocks, but i don't really know how to feel about it possibly coming back.

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yes!

Bring the show back with the original people who worked on it. There are tons of material for it because of the last couple of years.

Oct 26, 2017
McGruder's style changed a lot. Huey and Riley look more....anime. lol

Glad Boondocks is back in some shape or form.
We need this now more than ever.

Oct 25, 2017
*reads title* Hrrm, the last season really suc-
*made by McGruder* Now we're talking!

Oh man, I see he's still got it. That fifth comic, man he's really gone crazy with the eyes.

Very awesome. The one with Huey and Riley is great.

IIRC he stopped making the comics when the TV show came out, if that's the case then these would be the first in 14 years...

i also cant help but read the comics in the voice actors voices.
Haha yeah I was thinking that as well, especially with Ruckus. His voice on the show is basically half his character.

Oct 31, 2017
The new art style is gonna take some getting used to, but I am way more hype for this than for a potential TV show reboot.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn its good to see The Boondocks back, different art style and all. I hope this is a long running thing as he's got mountains of material to work with.