• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
so happy that it's the organization footing the bill and not the players like some other teams around the league

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Reinsdorf is famously cheap, so this is pretty shocking, but awesome nonetheless.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time in history that Reinsdorf isn't being a cheapskate. Who's blackmailing him?

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Reinsdorf is famously loyal to his employees to I dont think it's too surprising. I think his cheapness gets overblown but I'm a Sox fan more than a Bulls fan.

That said...why arent the White Sox mentioned here?

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Probably because the MLB season hasn't actually started
Guess they don't care about the employees at their Spring Training parks.

Yeah but of course their seasons have already been suspended. Hope they're paid too
Not much announced so far other than the Tigers.

www.si.com

MLB Teams to Donate $30M to Pay Stadium Workers

Here is a look at how MLB teams and players are helping to compensate ballpark employees during the coronavirus pandemic.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of teams are doing this, so UC teams are nothing special in this regard.

I do wonder how much Rocky Wirtz had to twist Reinsdorf's arm to do this. Maybe Rocky's paying the whole thing; wouldn't surprise me.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This can go into the main Corona thread. We don't need a new thread for every single update

Status
Not open for further replies.