• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished this. It was much better than Part 1 due to the decreased focus on Sabrina's friends, that's for sure

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
I watched this show a month ago and wanted tobpost my thoughts its very interesting, it got me entertained through its run and has some cool moments but somethings off i have a few problems with the tone

I get this is a Satanic School and all that but everybody is kind of a dick, jerk or downright evil except Sabrinas mortal friends who are saints, Zelda is detestable, Sabrina is a murderer and not very smart,even Ambrose i have trouble symphatizing with the main characters.also for being so devoted they turned quickly on their dark lord

Salem doesn't even talk wth

Speaking of magic, i was very dissapointed Sabrina doesn't cast any spells like in the old show just her boring weird chants.

Miss satan is best character by far, Harvey is cool too

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
I really wasn't a fan of the second season. It felt rushed, not really good character development. Hopefully the third is more better.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Second season was a massive disappointment for me so I hope they turn it around.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I've completely forgot how the 2nd season ended but I'm super looking forward to this.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Goes to hell
Abercrombie & Fitch model shows up.

At least Hell is creative unlike some budget Supernatural hell

OP
OP
cj_iwakura

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I'll work on a new thread shortly, but OT suggestions are welcome.
I'd consider tagging with episode titles in the meantime just in case.

Maybe we should keep tradition and just keep using this thread, lol.

Last edited:

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I want to continue with this...it's just all so lame.

Like, they're in hell and it's a sort of neat homage to the Wizard of Oz with twists on each of the major beats of the film but then the Tin Man shows up and it's really dumb because it's not even a unique twist on the Tin Man - he's literally just the Tin Man - and then they suddenly abandon the Wizard of Oz stuff and it's replaced by this weird palace intrigue that doesn't make any sense and everything now looks cheap and there's an Abercrombie model who wants to overthrow Lilith but Sabrina stops him and then the gang returns to the surface and Sabrina is like "I may be queen of hell but right now I wanna be a cheerleader lol"

:/

It may sound campy and fun on paper, but the execution is just flat and joyless.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania

Like, they're in hell and it's a sort of neat homage to the Wizard of Oz with twists on each of the major beats of the film but then the Tin Man shows up and it's really dumb because it's not even a unique twist on the Tin Man - he's literally just the Tin Man - and then they suddenly abandon the Wizard of Oz stuff and it's replaced by this weird palace intrigue that doesn't make any sense and everything now looks cheap and there's an Abercrombie model who wants to overthrow Lilith but Sabrina stops him and then the gang returns to the surface and Sabrina is like "I may be queen of hell but right now I wanna be a cheerleader lol"

It may sound campy and fun on paper, but the execution is just flat and joyless.

Yikes that sounds awful. I only seen the first season which I felt had promise but I don't know anymore...

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I never understood why this is the only show OT that seems to just get its title changed, rather than have a new OT for each new season

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017

That hit same notes of what I felt about that situation. I really went " that's it?". Probably knew then I wasn't going to enjoy the season at all. Really wasted potential, rushed through, and the situation feeling cheap. I think the last few episodes really disliked more so in what was going on and the
Time travel to solve the situation had me phase out

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I never understood why this is the only show OT that seems to just get its title changed, rather than have a new OT for each new season
I always try to make a new thread at least announcing a new seasons release. There are a lot of people who enjoy the show that don't follow it closely so it boggles my mind that no one bothers to make a thread to tell everyone.

OP
OP
cj_iwakura

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I always try to make a new thread at least announcing a new seasons release. There are a lot of people who enjoy the show that don't follow it closely so it boggles my mind that no one bothers to make a thread to tell everyone.
For what it's worth, we've had several threads about season 3, for the different teaser trailers and such. At this point, if they haven't noticed this thread, I don't think they'll notice regardless.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
For what it's worth, we've had several threads about season 3, for the different teaser trailers and such. At this point, if they haven't noticed this thread, I don't think they'll notice regardless.
People forget these things. If it's out and you tell them, they won't forget because they can watch it immediately.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Just finished season 3 and it was definitely worth the wait, this show just keeps getting better and I can't wait for the next season.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The season was only OK. I loved both first seasons. But this one felt sloppy. It started off really weak, and got slowly better. But the storylines are just going batshit now and are winging it i feel. They are making these too quick and the results are suffering for it.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Kinda fell out of love with the show during this season. The final episode looked like it was gonna raise the stakes massively but it was literally barely an inconvenience... not only that she got to have her cake and eat it too. Felt a bit too tidy and undeserved, especially when some other characters lose so much no matter what.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda fell out of love with the show during this season. The final episode looked like it was gonna raise the stakes massively but it was literally barely an inconvenience... not only that she got to have her cake and eat it too. Felt a bit too tidy and undeserved, especially when some other characters lose so much no matter what.
This season literally ends with Ambrose telling her she messed up HUGE and there will be repercussions for her time fuckery.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

I am like 90% sure that's going to come back to bite Earth Sabrina in the ass down the line. Maybe not THIS season but definitely before the end of the show.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
This season literally ends with Ambrose telling her she messed up HUGE and there will be repercussions for her time fuckery.
Eeeehhhh, so far so good. She's dealt with all of it without much to worry about. There's been plenty of warnings before and really it's amounted to little for her in particular, which is what I find odd. You see the supporting cast actually having to deal with things not working out and some pretty much seem destined to get crapped on (Prudence comes to mind).

I am like 90% sure that's going to come back to bite Earth Sabrina in the ass down the line. Maybe not THIS season but definitely before the end of the show.

I'm not asking for her to go some life altering suffering or anything, but a bit less of a safe passage through her challenges (and not always come out better for it either). We'll see. I'm not super familiar with the source they're using (I just remember the really old show which has nothing to do with this at all) so I do hope you're right.

Also, on a more general note, poor Salem. Allergies were his most deadly foe in the entire show lol

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I started watching season 3, just 2 episodes in. What the fuck is with all the music and band scenes now. It's like it's trying to be Riverdale. Shit it weird. Did Ross Lynch push for this.