• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNerd3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'll start ... A new Warhawk or a remastered version for PS4. Please make it happen SSM.

A proper sequel to SSX 3.

Last edited:

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Legacy of kain, midnight club, arcade racers aren't being represented that well right now IMO.

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
Freedom Fighters!

I feel like the concept of recruiting troops could be expanded a lot in a modern game, plus it was a great game that seems to get overlooked nowadays. I'd be happy with at least an HD remaster.

osnameless

Jan 13, 2018
In light of the recent Sleeping Dogs thread, I forgot how badly I wanted a sequel.

This game could turn into a great series if they were able to improve on the formula and address the issues the first one had.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Not sure I trust in EA to make a proper sequel to SSX3 but I would be happy with a Tricky and 3 HD Collection. Mercenaries is also a game that could do with a HD Remaster. I guess I just don't trust anyone to make 'new' games in a dead series. Such cynicism in one so pretty is tragic.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Actraiser, thank you.

I'll take it for Virtual Console or as a standalone retro download for all platforms, a remaster, a reboot, anything. Just keep the gameplay-mix of civ-lite-sim and action-adventure.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt devs will listen, but...

SSX
Shadow Hearts
Suikoden
Breath of Fire
Tenchu

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now that Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is on GOG, Epic should remember they've been sitting on the franchise for 20 years and that there's A LOT of interest in high quality, polished and exciting platformers. See Sonic Mania, the Shantae games, Celeste, Super Meat Boy, etc.. They could even just keep it 2D, no need to go 3D, just "upres" the sprites from Jazz 2, make new levels, keep more or less the same gameplay, and you're done. Don't tell me a platformer of that quality wouldn't sell gangbusters on the Switch, and it'd do well on PC, X1 and PS4 as well. Come on Epic, I know Fortnite Battle Royale is where the money's at and it was worth killing Fortnite PvE, Unreal Tournament and Paragon for it, but... DO IT.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Sega, please make Super Monkey Ball 3.

It can just be a return to the gameplay of 1 & 2, no frills, just four monkeys in plastic capsules rolling around a track. Put it on Switch, let it use gyro, build in a course editor, let the people remember how much they love Super Monkey Ball.

s_mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Road Rash
Desert Strike
Wing Commander
Syndicate
Crusader (No Remorse, etc)
Skate
Ultima
Command and Conquer

Remember when EA used to publish excellent and varied games rather than a few microtransaction riddled cash cows?

Last edited:

Tsukinopio

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
F-Zero
Wario Land
Wave Race
Banjo-Kazooie
Jet Set Radio
Super Monkey Ball
Viva Piñata

And pretty much any Sega franchise from the '90s that isn't Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.