• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
1*0duI-mUdG5ft9x0qNrPZug.gif

Anyone else seen it?
Saw it earlier today, it's what you'd expect from an action/thriller Neeson movie.

The movie is almost identical to non-stop but it's set on a train instead.

I can never get tired of watching this man

Abyss

Oct 27, 2017
Hearing this compared to Non Stop certainly changed how I view this. The trailer looked bad to me but I might check it out now. Non Stop is an underrated movie imo

Gabora

Oct 25, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Its literally the same premise.
Neeson has to find someone on the train, people die lol actually there is a set piece near the end which is over the top a bit.

Damn, sounds like a must watch! (not sarcasm)

I really enjoyed Non-stop, went in expecting nothing, came out thoroughly entertained. Would put it over the Taken sequels, easily, and probably rank it with Taken.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
I'll watch it at some point, was always a fan of Liam. Taken 1 is one of my favorite action movies.

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thought it was great. Stephen King was right about the Hitchcock elements.

Anybody saying "taken on a train" I guess they didn't watch it because it's nothing like his past action films. He gets his ass kicked multiple times.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with the title that it's basically non stop on a train

nothing bad I guess but it's what you expect just hearing the trailer

though the organization that made him do the stuff is just weird and bit convuluted

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does Neeson have a secret coke/hooker habbit we're not aware off? I can't understand why he keeps starring in what are essentially remakes of Taken every year or two. Yeah, yeah, "dump truck full of money." But surely by now he has enough dough to be more picky about his roles?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Does Neeson have a secret coke/hooker habbit we're not aware off? I can't understand why he keeps starring in what are essentially remakes of Taken every year or two. Yeah, yeah, "dump truck full of money." But surely by now he has enough dough to be more picky about his roles?
We probably won't see another Schindler list any time soon

I guess he found his niche after Taken was a hit or Hollywood typecast him

tuta

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I really liked it. Him being over powered several time was a nice change. Nice thriller elements too.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Funny, I saw it last week and I also thought it was basically Non-Stop 2: Train Boogaloo. I liked it, though the end is predictable when you take two seconds to ask yourself who in the cast is high profile and who isn't, and the train set piece was too ridiculous for a thriller.

tino

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its a very good sequel to non stop.

I also like that I am familiar with most of the stops. Coldspring is where I get off to hike the Hudson mnt trails.