• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoLDieN

Jan 17, 2018
España
Spider-Man Ps4Pro

44499515622_38dff5f039_o.png
30676747608_05bdcc6261_o.png

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks you guys and im actually completely down for a more accurate rebranding. If anything I could just ask a mod to rename it lol. I was already in the mindset of change when it came to the title. Its why i went with 'the console screenshot thread' vs '2020 console screenshot thread' it was getting boring haha.
You can call it whatever you want but I still see a ton of gameplay screenshots with full HUDs on this page. So unless you want to discourage those types of images (and I don't), renaming it seems silly. I consider that whole "virtual photography" thing its own separate hobby. By renaming the thread, you're basically saying "this is now that hobby" and anyone wanting to post basic gameplay shots because there is no photomode might feel discouraged.

So I'm going to stick with the screenshot name.
Hi folks, super late to replying to this, but I agree with Jim and would prefer to continue calling this the Screenshot thread for the same reasons he gave. :)

Keep up the great shots everyone. Some seriously awesome Star Wars shots in there, love 'em <3

I haven't played on console much lately so I don't have much to contribute beyond older shots I have yet to post, but I'll see if I have some decent ones still lying around...

felipecaol

Jul 5, 2018
Gears of War 2 - 4k Patch - Xbox One X
(If 360 games looks amazing like this patched on X, imagine how it will look the Xone/Ps4 games witch enhanced patches on next generation =o)

1-14-2020_10-49-41_amh5kf7.png

1-14-2020_10-50-28_amvyjvn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.