• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
You were searching RestEra not ResetEra. As you know, RestEra never rests and ResetEra always resets.
SOLVED‽

Oct 25, 2017
The user who created the August 25th, 2017 thread has their location listed as "Speedforce".
We have our answer. It's time travel. Everybody go home.

tenor.gif

Gosh I love this forum.

How long HAS it been?

Left in the glorious exodus from the old place - what a crazy few days.

Dunfisch

Oct 25, 2017
It's a mystery to everyone.

I know I've gotten in pretty damn early, been along for the whole ride - first stirrings on GAF, full blown drama, exodus and hastily exchanged convos on where to huddle down while shit's going down, a reprieve on various Discord channels and finally the landing on dry shores - ResetEra hath arrived.

As it is, due to my dilligence in following the Discord, I got my registration pretty early, Oct. 25th 2017, number 235. Couldn't make anything close to top 3, 10 or 100, but if ERA were the Spartan 300, I'd be in there.

For all the chaos, I'm still mostly a lurker : D . But I'm here, waiting... for new duties. It's coming.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Some of you in the triple or quad digits are damm lucky. Who wants to be stuck in the mid 20 thousands, 6 days after launch no less.