• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I just want a justice league show now

Just give me that

tumblr_o1ozdrnBDP1s2wio8o1_500.gif

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
It's kind of crazy to think that we haven't had a Justice League yet in the Arrowverse but damn I hope it is a thing moving forward.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. What an ending. Time to get an official Justice League show going (which I'm assuming is being talked about).

Oddly enough, we didn't get an Earth for DCEU or did I blink and missed it? We've got the DCU shows but besides DCEU Flash showing up..... Where are they at? Still missing Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
But for real nobody going to talk about Starlabs having a live animal in a cage in a place that been abandoned minium 6 years? We really going to skip over that?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
EVERYTHING IN THE DCTVerse is one? So Titans, Stargirl, Doom Patrol and BL are in the same verse?

THEY DID IT!

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So please tell me at least Jefferson told them what's going down in Freeland assuming that problem is still happening.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
I guess it was an ok crossover. The cameos and fan service was all cool. All of the actors did great and the action was cool. It was poorly written but entertaining.

But this week has been terrible and RF showing up was the one thing I had that I could look foward too. And he didn't even appear. Why show him in the promo then? Why have him say "See you in our next Crisis"? He better be the villain for Flash season 6 part 2. The fact that they wasted the biggest built up storyline in the Arrowverse with a cop out hurts me.