• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I want Crisis to have a Clark Gregg cameo where he's clearly Coulson but they never call him that, putting the MCU into the multiverse.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I want Crisis to have a Clark Gregg cameo where he's clearly Coulson but they never call him that, putting the MCU into the multiverse.

Oddly enough the comics do have designated Earths based on our shows. I vaguely recall that since DC is fully infinite that they include everything from the comics, cartoons, etc., for a different Earth. Marvel does exist in the DC omniverse but that universe isn't brought up, like, at all. Like, the Amalgam Universe ended for Marvel but continued to exist for the DC Universe for some odd reason. That may have been retconned out but I'm not too sure about that either 🤷

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Figured as much, but Mia was the person blacked out in Amell's set photo.

My favorite part is how this shot is a perfect example of all the different poses people use.

ELO_0sLUcAAIh7R.jpg:large

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I hope John Constantine will be in it. Mind you I'm not yet caught up on Legends of Tomorrow.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Hearing Oliver ask, "Has the planet been evacuated yet?" is such a fucking trip after only watching the first season of Arrow two months ago.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think we'll see Harry and Jesse in Crisis at all?

Maybe in Flash's episode?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
T O N I G H T

Crisis On Infinite Earths:
Part One

THE KICKOFF TO THE EPIC TELEVISON CROSSOVER EVENT, CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS - The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) sends Harbinger (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) to gather the worlds' greatest heroes - Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin), Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell), Batwoman (guest star Ruby Rose), White Canary (guest star Caity Lotz), The Atom (guest star Brandon Routh) and Superman (guest star Tyler Hoechlin) - in preparation for the impending Crisis. With their worlds in imminent danger, the superheroes suit up for battle while J'onn (David Harewood) and Alex (Chyler Leigh) recruit Lena (Katie McGrath) to help them find a way to save the people of Earth-38. Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Robert Rovner & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Derek Simon & Jay Faerber (#509).​

crisis-on-infinite-earths-part-one-photos-15.jpg

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
FYI in case you don't know as I just checked the schedule myself Supergirl's Crisis episode comes on tonight at Batwoman's time slot and during Supergirl's normal time slot is Crisis Aftermath with Kevin Smith which I assume is a post show that's also gonna come on again after Flash on Tuesday. Batwoman comes on Monday during All American's timeslot while both Black Lightning and Flash comes on at there normal time slots and days

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Wish The CW was available through Apple TV Channels... want to watch this tonight but in good quality.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
So ready.
Also if the doing a sperman show with his kid i guess the escape pod is how the would age him up .

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
I started a Youtube TV trial just so I could watch this live. I usually just stream it off the site.

Ugh, can't contain the hype.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I just started reading the comic for the first time the other day.

I don't think I'm going to get thru it before the show starts lol. Also kind of curious how they're going to go from Nash Wells being a guy who hates the Monitor to being Pariah who is forced to watch various Earths die.

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
Why are they only showing 3 parts this week and then the last 2 in January is annoying

gonna record and watch all 5 parts in January

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Why are they only showing 3 parts this week and then the last 2 in January is annoying

gonna record and watch all 5 parts in January

Avengers Endgame hype. They're going to nail us with a huge cliffhanger on Tuesday and make us wait a month to see the resolution. TV shows love to do this with their midseason finales and this show is kinda the biggest midseason finale of all time.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Wait it is only one ep tonight and then a talking crisis with kevin smith afterwards?

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Only show I don't watch is black lightening it's apart of arrowverse now

is it any good?

I just finished season 1 in trying to catch up for Crisis. It's a lot better and different than the other two shows. Black Lightning is an established hero and a father, so there's none of the "Learning to be a hero and dealing with the darkness while having a tech team to support me with someone who makes pop culture references" thing that other shows has. I recommend checking out the first episode at least.

Last edited:

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have to say, I really appreciate that of all random characters, Audrey Marie Anderson is getting a major character upgrade and highlight for this crossover. She's been an underused constant presence on Arrow but she's always managed to be likable and never irritating. I presume she'll die or something but if so, what a send off.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The things I am doing for Crisis; signing up for a YouTube TV trial just so I can watch this live. For anyone that wants to watch it live this is a good option.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Been rewatching the past crossovers to kill time at work and get hype for Crisis. About to finish Invasion. Random thoughts:

- I forgot how fun Flash Vs Arrow and Brave and the Bold is. I completely forgot Lyla was heavily involved in the latter and William was first teased in the former

- I was expecting to have to endure Hawkgirl reminding us of her prior profession (no I'm not saying it), but she only says it at the end of the crossover. Guess that's that LoT season 1 PTSD at play there. I also completely forgot that there's a whole timeline where Central City gets got and everyone dies. Huh.

- Worlds' Finest is like, 95% ass, but Barry and Kara's chemistry straight up carry the episode and makes it watchable.

- The first third of Invasion is cool, but gets really, really dragged down by Cisco, and the other two parts are great, the Arrow portion being one of the best episodes of that show, full stop.

Hopefully I can breeze through Duet, Crisis on Earth X, and Elseworlds in the next few hours.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Been rewatching the past crossovers to kill time at work and get hype for Crisis. About to finish Invasion. Random thoughts:

- I forgot how fun Flash Vs Arrow and Brave and the Bold is. I completely forgot Lyla was heavily involved in the latter and William was first teased in the former

- I was expecting to have to endure Hawkgirl reminding us of her prior profession (no I'm not saying it), but she only says it at the end of the crossover. Guess that's that LoT season 1 PTSD at play there. I also completely forgot that there's a whole timeline where Central City gets got and everyone dies. Huh.

- Worlds' Finest is like, 95% ass, but Barry and Kara's chemistry straight up carry the episode and makes it watchable.

- The first third of Invasion is cool, but gets really, really dragged down by Cisco, and the other two parts are great, the Arrow portion being one of the best episodes of that show, full stop.

Hopefully I can breeze through Duet, Crisis on Earth X, and Elseworlds in the next few hours.

Pretty much any time Grant and Melissa are on screen together it's A+. The two of them play off of each other incredibly well in virtually any context.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Pretty much any time Grant and Melissa are on screen together it's A+. The two of them play off of each other incredibly well in virtually any context.
They really do, and their interactions are always one of the highlights of these crossovers.

Amell essentially getting in on it by playing the Batman to that dynamic works really well, too. They actually feel like a legit trinity by the time Elseworlds rolls around.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They really do, and their interactions are always one of the highlights of these crossovers.

Amell essentially getting in on it by playing the Batman to that dynamic works really well, too. They actually feel like a legit trinity by the time Elseworlds rolls around.

There's a little bit in Elseworlds where Kate and Kara make a joke about Batman being overdramatic, and Barry just slowly turns and looks right at Oliver with this stupid, shit-eating grin on his face without saying anything. I never noticed it the first time but I noticed it when I rewatched Elseworlds this weekend and I just burst out laughing.

Also, a fun fact when you get to your Elseworlds rewatch: Wayne Enterprises is the building across the street from my old office in Chicago. The exterior shot of Barry, Kara and Oliver standing out front before they go inside and meet Kate is quite literally the sidewalk across the street from my bus stop, and Sweetwater Tavern (visible in the background behind said bus stop) is a real bar I used to go to all the time.