• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brainiac 8

Oct 27, 2017
I just hope Oliver goes out like a boss. He needs his "I am Iron Man" moment.

I just hope he does his "You have failed this city" bit when taking Anti-Monitor down. "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS MULTIVERSE!"

:)

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait. Still catching up with all the current season episodes on the god awful CW app.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Man, it's actually happening. From a Flash S1 easter egg to an actual ass crossover with all of the buildup and years of multiverse building and character development necessary for this kind of thing.

They did a fantastic job making Crisis on Earth X feel like a live action DC event comic. I can only hope they deliver here, too.

Also holy shit does Routh look incredible in the suit

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Should be fun! Starting my new job next week means figuring out when to watch these will be a bit more challenging but I'll make it happen!

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know they were gong to show off stargirl in this crossover.

There is a lot in this crossover and I am so excited to see it.
It is a shame i have to wait for the next day since Hulu Live doesn't have CW in my area.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I didn't even know they were gong to show off stargirl in this crossover.

There is a lot in this crossover and I am so excited to see it.
It is a shame i have to wait for the next day since Hulu Live doesn't have CW in my area.
Stargirl seems up in the air. Business Insider was the only website to report on it, people are just going off that. None of the big entertainment websites have mentioned it. The rumors are basically that shows like Stargirl and Titans get quick cameo shots (w/o the actors in case of Titans) but who knows.

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
Aside from Wikipedia, anyone have a link to an article that will give me what I need to know to go into this 100% ignorant of all the shows? I know that's ridiculous, but the ties to other shows/movies I enjoyed has got me interested.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Aside from Wikipedia, anyone have a link to an article that will give me what I need to know to go into this 100% ignorant of all the shows? I know that's ridiculous, but the ties to other shows/movies I enjoyed has got me interested.
You're kind of screwed to be honest. It's like watching Endgame without seeing any prior MCU films.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
What's the best way to watch this in Canada if you don't get CW directly?

I believe shows are split between Showcase and CTV SciFi?

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
I'm gonna wait till 5 parts have aired to watch showing 3 parts then waiting till after Christmas for the last 2 part sounds like torture

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Imagine going back in time and showing this trailer trailer to someone around the time of... I dunno, Arrow Season 2. Insanity.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Interesting that Routh's Superman isn't in that trailer.
Interestingly he's in quite a lot of set photos. Smallville Clark seems to be the cameo, while we should get a lot more Routh Superman.

I also *think* basically everything we've seen is just from the first three episodes. They haven't revealed anything from the last two.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
4588930-smallville-i-bike.jpg

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for this, but the trailer leaves me concerned they're going to faceplant the cinematic aspect again as they so often do. Like, you have Oliver and the Monitor having what I assume is like a really important and dramatic conversation, and it's just...on a rooftop somewhere in Vancouver in broad daylight.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I'm excited for this, but the trailer leaves me concerned they're going to faceplant the cinematic aspect again as they so often do. Like, you have Oliver and the Monitor having what I assume is like a really important and dramatic conversation, and it's just...on a rooftop somewhere in Vancouver in broad daylight.
I mean yeah, but what more do you expect? It's not just a matter of budget - which is tiny - they also have to film this while all the shows continue normal production. Huge time restraints. They have to do pages a day, they can't shoot it like a movie.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
full length trailer courtesy of MR Guggenheim

massive ass spoilers

Huge speculation time !

So the monitor asks for 7 heroes ... and they are not any of the arowverse ones. Like Smallville, Brando Supes, Batman, 90's flash and others... so they have the stand on supergirls earth.
But they got fucked up baddly and then in earth 1 the arrowverse team has to do it