• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I love how everyone says "Deceased" on the wikia now. It's hilarious.

How do folks feel about Conroy as Batman?

He's fine as an old broken Bruce Wayne who's gone crazy. He's the best Batman but for live action, I can't see him as one in his prime. I'm glad he didn't suit up because it would have been weird.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I thought he was awful. I don't have any nostalgia for TAS though, so that may be why. I get what they were trying to do with that version of Bruce, but he just came off as constipated and overly dramatic.

I mean I LOVE Batman, but how is that not a general description of the character?

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Conroy was aight. I didn't hate it or dislike it. The voice did give me some feels but I wasn't too attached to TAS to make me go crazy.

Oct 25, 2017
Hadn't seen Jon Cryer's Lex before this, and man, he's just great. You can just tell how much fun he's having with it.

(as he should be, its not like he needs the money lol)

A6502

Jan 22, 2018
Great moment right here.
c67lnj7yhkkej1jnvghr.gif

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dream scenario would be a crossover where Conroy gets to play as Batman Beyond Bruce with Terry, I won't lose hope until the last CW show dies in 2024 or something.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Dream scenario would be a crossover where Conroy gets to play as Batman Beyond Bruce with Terry, I won't lose hope until the last CW show dies in 2024 or something.

I doubt they could make futuristic Gotham look good with CW budget. Everything is still going to take place in the same warehouse and hospital that every other show uses.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
8ujdkzwhi2441.jpg

What the final episode should be. If not the final Crisis episode then it should be Flash's series finale. Arrow can't have ruined it. They can just turn this into a different Crisis.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
Cosplay superman looks so ridiculous next to routh. He never looked the part before, and now it's even more obvious

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
yo this crossover is the first time I've seen CW Luthor and Jon Cryer kills it, he's easily the most vindictive/petty version of Luthor which we deserve to see cause that's a understated quality of him we dont see across a lot of media lol

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
CW is actually going to be filming more cameos for part 5 so he could be apart of it.

It won't be Joker though. WB doesn't allow Joker on TV. Ask Fox.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Y'know what's interesting? The commercials for Part 3 showed a shot of a bunch of heroes (Caitlin, Ralph, etc) running away from the anti-matter wave on Earth-1 while the city got erased behind them. That shot wasn't even in last night's episode.

Hmm.

CW is actually going to be filming more cameos for part 5 so he could be apart of it.

They'll probably use him as a version of Trickster who resembles but is legally distinct from the Joker and handwave it by never saying his name on screen.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017

They've said no to a lot of things, a lot of which ended up working out in the end. Like William's theme.
But yeah Joker is unlikely. It'd most likely be Trickster if anything.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It'll be his offscreen voice I bet. Maybe a flashback to Routh's Daily Planet attack.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
As an aside, am I misremembering or am I right that when Batwoman namedropped him they also used the Jack Napier alias?

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
They need to get Joaquin Phoenix just walking in the background in one shot in part 5.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
They're going too big for this to be Trickster. It'll be Joker even if no one calls him Joker.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island

They had his name in the paper at the start of the event when Knotts was on the bench. Granted it was just a headline and maybe they thought just because it was a split second it wouldn't count.

i say just bring in that kid from Gotham to play Jerome. He was basically the joker

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Y'know what's interesting? The commercials for Part 3 showed a shot of a bunch of heroes (Caitlin, Ralph, etc) running away from the anti-matter wave on Earth-1 while the city got erased behind them. That shot wasn't even in last night's episode.

Hmm.

If I'm not mistaken this was from an episode of Flash from earlier in the season when Barry traveled to the day of the Crisis and that's what he saw.

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
They've said no to a lot of things, a lot of which ended up working out in the end. Like William's theme.
But yeah Joker is unlikely. It'd most likely be Trickster if anything.

WB doesn't allow Joker on TV in order to protect his reputation. Which is funny considering they let Jared Leto happen but yeah. Don't expect him.

It's gonna be The Trickster probably.