• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I truly doubt it's Joker.

It could be for anything too, doesn't have to be for Crisis.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite things so far:
* Kara and Kate have good chemistry together and I like seeing their characters bond.
* Smallville sequence
* Flash 90 Flashback
* Jefferson just showing up and being there. Plus his conversation with Barry. Cress is a great actor.
* Jon Cryer as Lex dominating. He's just amazing casting in the role.
*Routh Superman

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If it's for Crisis, NDAing Trickster appearing doesn't make much sense. Maybe if it was during the same scene as Conroy, but he is presumably done for the crossover.

I can see:

1. Tricker that is totally Joker but not called that
2. Voice cameo like Wentworth Miller's AI voice
3. Just not for Crisis.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Y'know what's interesting? The commercials for Part 3 showed a shot of a bunch of heroes (Caitlin, Ralph, etc) running away from the anti-matter wave on Earth-1 while the city got erased behind them. That shot wasn't even in last night's episode.
That's a shot from Barry's vision in an earlier episode of Flash. They've been using it in marketing for a while.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Just realized still no Red Hood Jensen Ackles cameo. Bummer. Maybe in the new year but it's not looking good.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I think I figured out what John did for Maze. In the comics, half of Maze's face is permanently disfigured and she has to cover it up with the half-mask she sometimes wears in the show.

Show Maze's face is whole.

I bet John found a way to heal her so she could blend in on Earth.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So is this an alternate mick? Where are the others?
Second, wil Barry ever vanish?

The rest of the Legends will feature in part 5, so presumably either the erasure gets undone in Part 4 or the Waverider-1 was between time periods when the universe was erased and manages to reach the Antimatter Universe unscathed.

As for Barry, I think that's done. That future was changed by Barry-90.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol that vanishing Barry cop-out and budget Infinity War ending

Anyway, this has mostly been good for the cameos so far, the actual story has left something to be desired.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
WB doesn't allow Joker on TV in order to protect his reputation. Which is funny considering they let Jared Leto happen but yeah. Don't expect him.

It's gonna be The Trickster probably.

I mean he's technically on TV right now with the Harley show.

Live action though it would be weird if they were more protective of Joker than Batman or Superman

Probably will be Trickster just so 90 Flash can have one more scene with him.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I mean he's technically on TV right now with the Harley show.

Live action though it would be weird if they were more protective of Joker than Batman or Superman

Probably will be Trickster just so 90 Flash can have one more scene with him.

I don't think we're ever going to see Flash-90 again. Of all the deaths, I think that one's going to stick. It was treated with actual finality.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
oHmbXcj.gif

First three episodes were fantastic and I really hope that they would go all out with last two episodes.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized Jon Cryer was one of the dudes from Two and a Half Men. He looks so different.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
They have named dropped Joker and had his name plasted on articles a few times in Batwoman. So they're definitely more lenient on that aspect.

That said, people get hung up on names too much. If they have him cameo as basically a Joker looking character, does the voice, squirt someone with an acid flower or shoot someone with a revolver, you know exactly who he's supposed to be. Who gives a shit if they name drop him.

They can always have a throwaway line in there where someone thinks he's Trickster and he says, "what the hell is a Trickster? I'm the clown prince of crime..." *bow* *joker laugh*

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, I wanted to wait but I could not....

I'm so happy of what they did all that cheese but at the same good progress, while it is not perfect is pure fan service and everyone is very well trying.

This was my turning point, while I'm not sure if I'll continue watching the other shows after this (unless Legends is over) I'm glad they took the time, characters and story to bring something from the past and at the same time bring the CW flavor so it tastes different.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
so guys. Is the reason the arrow is ending is because spectre is gonna take its place?

The reason Arrow is ending is because Stephen Amell is finished with the show. Him becoming the Spectre is a way to ending his characters arc in an interesting way that is tied to DC Continuity but also leaving the door open for him to appear in future episodes/crossovers.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Lowkey why haven't anyone done a Deadman series? It could be crazy with a new cast virtually every show