• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I thought it was going to be something actually interesting. It's like hearing people talk about what's on the front page of the Sun. "You'll never believe who slept with who?!"

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn... I just rewatched the 90s Flash death scene ;_;

Still hit me even when I never watched the original show

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For all the tears about Nora disappearing, they would've destroyed her anyways preventing the crisis.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Rewatching other crossover episodes. Diggle is teh best part of every crossover.

Diggle after seeing the Legends ship: You know I've never done drugs, because I was always afraid of seeing weird shit.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm surprised they included all that in synopsis. Like, let's be a little bit more subtle please.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
(Reads description.)

I have a feeling they might be trying to adapt Crisis on Infinite Earths...

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
What I just clicked didn't seem to spoilers what am I missing?

The fact that
some world's survived? I mean where else would the rest of the shows take place after this all ends? I didn't watch that and think "they can't reverse any of this"

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
the description for episode four isn't nearly as spoiler filled thankfully

OLIVER HAS BECOME SOMETHING ELSE IN PART FOUR OF "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS." EPISODE PENNED BY MARV WOLFMAN & MARC GUGGENHEIM – Stuck in the Vanishing Point, the Paragons search for a way to escape. The futility of the situation is compounded by The Flash's (guest star Grant Gustin) disappearance. However, hope appears in the form of Oliver (Stephen Amell), who reveals that he has become something else. Meanwhile, the origin stories for The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) and Anti-Monitor are revealed. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marv Wolfman & Marc Guggenheim (#808).

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

OLIVER HAS BECOME SOMETHING ELSE IN PART FOUR OF "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS." EPISODE PENNED BY MARV WOLFMAN & MARC GUGGENHEIM – Stuck in the Vanishing Point, the Paragons search for a way to escape. The futility of the situation is compounded by The Flash's (guest star Grant Gustin) disappearance. However, hope appears in the form of Oliver (Stephen Amell), who reveals that he has become something else. Meanwhile, the origin stories for The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) and Anti-Monitor are revealed. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marv Wolfman & Marc Guggenheim (#808).

Lmao

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
So Crisis only starts late January here and I'm finally caught up. But just one question, does Batwoman ever stop with that damn "Dear princess Brucelestia.." gimmick every episode? It got old as soon as the second episode.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that's definitely going to be one of those instances of "early installment weirdness" that gets eventually dropped as the series finds itself, like Kara texting Clark, or Barry being competent.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
So Crisis only starts late January here and I'm finally caught up. But just one question, does Batwoman ever stop with that damn "Dear princess Brucelestia.." gimmick every episode? It got old as soon as the second episode.

It'll stick around as long as the other shows do the "My name is Oliver Queen/Barry Allen/Kara Zor-El" and "Time travel is real" intros.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

HAHA
Of course the Arrow episode is gonna have flashbacks

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I hope these last two episodes have some actual fights against bad guys, aside from the inevitable final battle.