• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Is the last one on the 14th? I purposely didn't watch any of these because I thought I was having back surgery on the 3rd- it got pushed back to the 17th. I can binge them all at once.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Two damn weeks baby

The holiday season is a weird break, we're gonna get like one week of hard promo before the finale I guess

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco

Some photos from episode four. Looks like the Paragon of Humanity needed more time on a device for them to escape which is why the break is so long between episodes.

He also had to grow a beard!

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah I kind of just want to finish off the crossover now lol. The only thing I was let down by are character interactions so far, like some characters are just kind of there. Cameos were fun and easter eggs too. Though I still dont get why we needed earth 74 Mick. Regular mick would of been fine for the same role lol.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Oliver be like
latest

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
I don't see Reverse Flash on this poster and Barry is sidelined to the left bottom side.

The 2 characters I wanted more focus on, seem to have less focus. Great.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that for some god awful reason Black Lightning and LoT have the worst ratings of the DCCW shows. Glad they're getting renewed tho mostly Black Lightning tho as that's my favorite show right now

Antoo

May 1, 2019
Crossover has fizzled out in my eyes. I feel like my opinion on the first three episodes have worsened over time. Really no strong character work. Most of the time has been devoted to cameos. The overarching story to me just isn't really interesting. I don't care about the Anti-Monitor. He's a bland villain. It just feels very messy. The paragon thing felt really dumb overall.

I don't like how Oliver has been treated. I get that Spectre is a thing in the comics, but I rather he have had time to interact with the rest of the cast then being stuck in a shallow subplot that's incredibly rushed. I mean he just accepted becoming the role in the blink of an eye. I feel like his character is in the back burner.

There are still two more episodes though so who knows. In my opinion Crisis on Earth X is still better.

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
I like how barely anyone is happy about Flash being renewed.

I'm happy that it was. I need more Grant Gustin Flash and more of Tom Cavanagh.

Hopefully when The Flash movie comes, Grant will still be Flash so I can watch him to cleanse my brain of Ezra's Flash.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Oliver looks like he's trying to recreate that Drake meme.

Glad Legends is renewed. It seems to be struggling.

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
All my superhero shows renewed so I'm happy

the legend should do a multi episode arch think fairly odd parents channel chasers where they end up on Supergirl, Batwoman, the flash etc