• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Unlike the Hawks, I would welcome his return.
The Hawks/Savage are why I didn't watch the show for so long. I watched the first two episodes then dropped it because of them. My brother kept telling me to watch it because it was silly/fun and then I found out I wouldn't have to see them after the first season so I pushed through.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this ends on a high note. This break was a really bad idea. Any excitement I had for this and while I was watching the first three episodes is completely gone.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
I really feel like they should have invested more time in establishing the threat level in this crossover. I can't take Anti-Monitor with his dementors seriously.. The guy just isn't intimidating. At best, he barely passes as a villain of the week.

also more fights on Vancouver rooftops sweet

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I really feel like they should have invested more time in establishing the threat level in this crossover. I can't take Anti-Monitor with his dementors seriously.. The guy just isn't intimidating. At best, he barely passes as a villain of the week.

also more fights on Vancouver rooftops sweet
Don't forget the quarry with a light filter.

Last edited:

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
"Every punch you've thrown, every kick you've landed - they've all led you here to this moment. To the ultimate fight"

"So what you're saying is ... I'm Kirby"

"No, Oliver. Only Barry Allen can suck that much."

J'onn in the suit but still with his human face is either an interesting choice or an unfinished effects shot.

Zac Dynamite

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this ends on a high note. This break was a really bad idea. Any excitement I had for this and while I was watching the first three episodes is completely gone.
Huh? It hasn't been that long. If you aren't excited about the final two going into Tuesday, then I just can't believe you actually were excited in the first place.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Still no Reverse Flash, rip

On the plus side, it looks like this is what they've been saving their budget for.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Huh? It hasn't been that long. If you aren't excited about the final two going into Tuesday, then I just can't believe you actually were excited in the first place.
This I'm still excited for this as I was from the jump on thing that died down for me is
The theory that Jennifer Pierce survived and is floating to them.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
I'm still as hyped for this as I was day 1. The break was killing me, and while it is not perfect I am glad its finishing up all in 1 day because I couldn't do another 2 day to finish the event.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It hasn't been good anyway except a cameo moment or two. I didn't expect it to be great or anything but it's kinda boring other than the fun Smallville cameo and old Batman.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, the lack of budget doesn't excuse the writing and over reliance on fan service to make up for those budget (and writing) short comings.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna say it.

With the exception of the Welling and Routh cameos, Power Rangers Forever Red is still the best TV crossover.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I think they focused way too much on fanservice and cameos. Earth X remains the best crossover so far.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Man, streaming has really ruined television for some of you.

It's a standard winter break after a cliffhanger like every broadcast TV series does. Goodness.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, streaming has really ruined television for some of you.

It's a standard winter break after a cliffhanger like every broadcast TV series does. Goodness.
I mean I knew what it was going in it was gonna be a few episodes then it's usual season break despite it being a crossover but it was apparent the crossover was gonna be a major thing that affects all shows going forward. I don't know I guess me adjusting how I look at things allows me to retain my hype for this even with the break.
I'm just weird like that.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
So with less than two days left to go -

What changes does everyone think will be made to the Earth (Earths?) restored in the Crisis?

What changes would you like to see?

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Ras al Ghul coming back is a safe bet. They just launched a Bat show, so they probably want another go around with the Demon's Head.

I could see Sara or Ollie messing up and bringing Laurel back as a blend of the Earth 1 and 2 versions instead of being pure Laurel-2.

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
What changes would you like to see?
Barry to take less L's.

I think I'd be cool with some merging but not all. Maybe just Supergirl's Earth honestly. The multiverse as a thing is still fun and could serve as a reason we haven't seen other heroes should they decide to introduce more and so I just don't want it to go away entirely.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Wally West comes back but with original Wally's ginger hair. But current Wally remembers how his hair used to be and hates the ginger, tries to cut it off but the universe won't let him.

That's my only request.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Summary for the new ep of Black Lightening popped up on my guide. It says

Jefferson has to navigate a new reality after the red wave

could be something could be nothing

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
So with less than two days left to go -

What changes does everyone think will be made to the Earth (Earths?) restored in the Crisis?

It's probably still going to be the exact same except now the plot holes are written out and they can bring back whoever they want without needing a reason for it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's probably still going to be the exact same except now the plot holes are written out and they can bring back whoever they want without needing a reason for it.
Pretty much

The wackiest thing we get is Supergirl and Arrowverse merged. That is the change with the least functional difference