• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Bring back Vandal Savage
tumblr_nocoijQAIw1qd4bljo2_250.gif

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really care what the outcome is, just make it so we get more Kate and Kara.

That seems like it was always the goal moving forward. It'll be pretty weird for me though because I find Supergirl almost unwatchable at this point due to the achingly bad character drama this season, and Batwoman lost me after like six episodes.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I read those spoilers months ago (someone linked them to me from 4chan). Can't believe those were real, lol.

Were people really expecting more than that? Like it pretty much turned out EXACTLY the way I expected it to.

They were never going to actually ERASE the multiverse, especially not when NON-Arrowverse shows are contained within it. You can't end the crossover going "well all those other shows' worlds are gone now!" - there was always going to be a restoration alongside the world merging.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Welp, going by everyone's reaction here, it looks like I shouldn't expect much from the finale.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Were people really expecting more than that? Like it pretty much turned out EXACTLY the way I expected it to.

They were never going to actually ERASE the multiverse, especially not when NON-Arrowverse shows are contained within it. You can't end the crossover going "well all those other shows' worlds are gone now!" - there was always going to be a restoration alongside the world merging.

Don't get me wrong, it was the exact kind of ending I was expecting. It's just that I was technically spoiled on it by a random 4chan post that makes me laugh. (Because as we all know, 4chan is 99.99% bullshit. 😛 )

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
That seems like it was always the goal moving forward. It'll be pretty weird for me though because I find Supergirl almost unwatchable at this point due to the achingly bad character drama this season, and Batwoman lost me after like six episodes.

Same. I only watched the Batwoman pilot and a few episodes of Supergirl.

But I dig their chemistry together.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All the Earth's being restored was kind of expected when you take into account all the non-Beeboverse shows. And Giant Beebo returns so hooray!

Antoo

May 1, 2019
I swear to god if that's Oliver's fate then they fucked up big time and I'm done with the Arrowverse besides Black Lightning. I've already been disappointed with how they used him so far but if this is how it ends...

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I don't normally mind reading spoilers, but it's a day away, I'll go in fresh. I expect them to play it safe like Crisis Lite.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly not expecting much. Haven't looked at the spoilers but I imagine it's not hard to guess what some might be. Honestly for some time it's felt the entire purpose behind COIE wasn't actually going to be used in the end. A crossover for the sake of having it is fine. Doing COIE though and not following through with its actual purpose is the thing that would make or break this whole thing for me. I hope I come out of this liking it but I fear I'm going to feel like my entire time has been wasted outside of giving Smallville a possible ending that I hope sticks in the end.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I read through those. Im fine with this if it happens.
As long as Super girls earth and Earth 1 are merged thats fine with me. I wasnt expecting all earths to be gone or merged.

Last edited:

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not expecting much from the aftermath. The shows will have some sweeping changes but the multiverse itself will no doubt continue to exist. At most, I expect Supergirl and Black Lightning's worlds to be merged with Earth 1.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Read the spoilers, this gets a big meh from me. Hopefully the set pieces are fun and the action is better than the first eps. Not too optimistic about those though.

Luthor DEO and Black Lightning verse merge sound good, but meh to everything else.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017

Pretty much.

All I was hoping for was E1 & 38 to merge, and they seemingly followed through (and rolled in BL's earth on top of that) so I'm satisfied.

I'm glad they kept the "Only a few people remember the old multiverse" thing, too. Guessing Psycho Pirate's one of them.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
It just occurred to me that there's a 50% chance that Candice Patton having curly hair in the back half of the season could be attributed to Crisis and not Iris just deciding to stop straightening her hair.