• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Tylerman's show got a pickup, you should be so happy you don't need therapy anymore!

I am very happy for him and Tulloch. I don't know how they're gonna make room for all this Arroversery. I guess if Canaries doesn't get picked up it won't be a problem but there's still Stargirl using up a time slot too...

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Caity posted a photo of her with Emily, so maybe there's Felicity tonight (but it's probably from the Arrow finale).

I am very happy for him and Tulloch. I don't know how they're gonna make room for all this Arroversery. I guess if Canaries doesn't get picked up it won't be a problem but there's still Stargirl using up a time slot too...
Stargirl is in Q2/partially off season, should be fine.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

AT LEAST PRETEND TO GET HYPED PEOPLE

3dgb9j.png

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
The break kind of killed my hype for this. Obviously I'll watch tonight but I'm not all that hyped anymore.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The break kind of killed my hype for this. Obviously I'll watch tonight but I'm not all that hyped anymore.

Yeah. I get WHY they did it, but I feel like last week would've been a better time to finish things. Making everyone wait this long basically let the entire crossover fade from memory.

I imagine the ratings will drop pretty steeply too because of it.

Melhadf

Dec 25, 2017
Lex has me hyped more than anything... Almost enough to make me watch supergirl outside of crossover events.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Here's the synopses for the final two parts:

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Four
OLIVER HAS BECOME SOMETHING ELSE IN PART FOUR OF "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS." EPISODE PENNED BY MARV WOLFMAN & MARC GUGGENHEIM – Stuck in the Vanishing Point, the Paragons search for a way to escape. The futility of the situation is compounded by The Flash's (guest star Grant Gustin) disappearance. However, hope appears in the form of Oliver (Stephen Amell), who reveals that he has become something else. Meanwhile, the origin stories for The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) and Anti-Monitor are revealed. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marv Wolfman & Marc Guggenheim (#808).

3622029-ar808b_0399r.jpg

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five
THE EARTH-SHATTERING "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS" CROSSOVER CONCLUDES – The Anti-Monitor reveals his secret weapon, Slade Wilson as Parallax (guest star Manu Bennett). Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu and Ubah Mohamed (#508).

3622028-ar808b_0200r.jpg

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
That's why I waited until yesterday to watch the first three. It's all fresh and I'm ready to go.
I watched all three yesterday too.

Lucifer cameo was the best part. I wasn't particularly impressed by the storyline. We all predicted Ollie would become Spectre over a year ago.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Here's the synopses for the final two parts:

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Four
OLIVER HAS BECOME SOMETHING ELSE IN PART FOUR OF "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS." EPISODE PENNED BY MARV WOLFMAN & MARC GUGGENHEIM – Stuck in the Vanishing Point, the Paragons search for a way to escape. The futility of the situation is compounded by The Flash's (guest star Grant Gustin) disappearance. However, hope appears in the form of Oliver (Stephen Amell), who reveals that he has become something else. Meanwhile, the origin stories for The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) and Anti-Monitor are revealed. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marv Wolfman & Marc Guggenheim (#808).

3622029-ar808b_0399r.jpg

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five
THE EARTH-SHATTERING "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS" CROSSOVER CONCLUDES – The Anti-Monitor reveals his secret weapon, Slade Wilson as Parallax (guest star Manu Bennett). Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu and Ubah Mohamed (#508).

3622028-ar808b_0200r.jpg
Okay wait am I being hit with the ZeroX synopsis gag mixup or not? Because HOLY FUCKING SHIT that's rad if true.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
If that really is true though then maybe we get a:

Green Lantern(s) cameo as well. It would certainly fit.

That synopsis kind of brought my hype back up now lol.