• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
What a great end to something that has no right being this good on a TV budget and 5 eps .
Really enjoy and all that left for me is last 2 eps of Arrow.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Stargirl is on Earth 2 and the other shows not on CW are it's own universe.
f9f.png

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Quick question, so does Diggle have both of his kids back (pre & post-Flashpoint), or were things reverted to pre-Flashpoint regarding Diggle & Lyla having a daughter with the boy being Connor?

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
My brothers and I are very happy with this crossover, and so excited for the future! Damn good stuff. So crazy how far it's all come. Been a hell of a ride.

Just wish Stargirl was on Earth Prime.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
My brothers and I are very happy with this crossover, and so excited for the future! Damn good stuff. So crazy how far it's all come. Been a hell of a ride.

Just wish Stargirl was on Earth Prime.
Me too, but it's good to know that Earth-2 is back. And hey, maybe we can have Harry show up at some point in Stargirl.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Quick question, so does Diggle have both of his kids back (pre & post-Flashpoint), or were things reverted to pre-Flashpoint regarding Diggle & Lyla having a daughter with the boy being Connor?
Well there a thing stating that they was doing a love triangle with Mia, Connor and JJ so I'm guessing they just had two kids or they're twins.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Watching whatever the latest episode is on CW. If you had told me ten years ago this would have been a thing I'd have called you crazy.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
I mean Stargirl technically isn't airing on the CW so I can see why they didn't do it. Only the shows airing on the CW are part of Earth Prime.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
In a way I guess it's true to character that The Spectre didn't do more. A little true to the comic counterpart since The Spectre is supposed to be really absurdly damn powerful, but is never actually shown or used to the best of it's abilities. This leads to another thing that I'm a little disappointed in was the big fights or where the heroes go all out and we get new scenes of how powerful they all are. Everything else was decent to good.

The best fight for me is still Tylerman vs Routherman.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
How long before Mia takes her seat among the Justice League (I only say this because she's already taking up her father's mantle, as per Oliver's wish)?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am disappointed in one thing though it didn't come close to ruining the crossover despite how hyped I was for it. Harbringer. She was pre pick for the crossover MVP(Which I'm certian is Lex) but only really did one major thing in the first half that was really Anti-monitor doing that. I mean that was a major twist in Arrow but not much came from it.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
LOL That was one way to say "HERE'S ALL THE SHOWS THAT WON'T BE IN THIS."

Also, Jeff mourning Ollie

803819.jpg

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
LOL That was one way to say "HERE'S ALL THE SHOWS THAT WON'T BE IN THIS."

Also, Jeff mourning Ollie

803819.jpg

Jeff: I know all of you are mourning the death of a very close friend but uh..... A city is getting treated worse than dirt. Is anybody going to do something about it or...... No? No one? Okay. That's how it is huh?

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
I am disappointed in one thing though it didn't come close to ruining the crossover despite how hyped I was for it. Harbringer. She was pre pick for the crossover MVP(Which I'm certian is Lex) but only really did one major thing in the first half that was really Anti-monitor doing that. I mean that was a major twist in Arrow but not much came from it.
Oh yeah, I guess I'm a little surprised she wasn't a bit more involved.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
That was good but the last part was huh. I know it was to build on the new status quo but yeah, maybe I can watch Supergirl again now that Lex is King Shit. Batwoman I'm still eh on and Flash...really?

Legends is a lock though if only to see how they deal with Routh leaving. And Lightning just to see if the new quo comes in at some point. Again, I can most likely see it as their Flint.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Cold never went to the end of time and saved everyone, right? Bring 'im back!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the next big crossover down the road? Bringing in the The Corps? Darkseid and Apokolips? They going Rebirth and doing their version of Dark Knights: Metal?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So what's the next big crossover down the road? Bringing in the The Corps? Darkseid and Apokolips? They going Rebirth and doing their version of Dark Knights: Metal?

Think it all depends on what they're allowed to use. I'm sure they'd love to do Darkseid if they could, but the rules on that front seem to change by the month.