• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Damn, I was this close to dropping Supergirl again, now Lex being back in his new position means I gotta stick it out...

Also... why it feel like J'onn was only a paragon so they'd have a justification for him being able to restore everyone's memories lol
Yeah I'm upset I can't drop Supergirl just yet. But they've consistently dropped the ball, hopefully Lex moves to Superman & Lois and we can start fresh there.

And hell at least J'onn was finally useful in a crossover

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Where the fuck was the Reverse Flash?

What a disappointment.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Where the fuck was the Reverse Flash?

What a disappointment.

Finally someone else says it.

The man set up Crisis, teases it with "See you in our next Crisis" and was shown in the promo and then they just leave him out. Like wtf.

I remember when everyone here was telling me "Oh it's ok he'll be in episode 4. They'll still do Flash vanishing. Just wait until the final episodes".

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Finally someone else says it.

The man set up Crisis, teases it with "See you in our next Crisis" and was shown in the promo and then they just leave him out. Like wtf.

I remember when everyone here was telling me "Oh it's ok he'll be in episode 4. They'll still do Flash vanishing. Just wait until the final episodes".
As I was watching the episode, I was thinking of you, knowing you would complain non-stop

Vito

Oct 25, 2017
RF clearly set up an appearance.

They fucked up.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Okay first nice preview second and most importantly can I have the music in that trailer. That shit was dope.

Edit: Oh welcome back Jitters

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
As much as I enjoy Cryer and the new status quo, I want everyone to imagine a world where the lex that replaces Routh-Superman at the end of Part 3 is a actually Michael Rosenbaum and all of Lex's scenes in Part 4 is him as well.

Vito

Oct 25, 2017
Will RF even appear in season 6?

Fuck...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't think there would've been time to make use of Thawne here. Even if they added him it would've been a super-short cameo that doesn't really make use of the character as anything more than "character who distracts Barry so he can't do most of the work in a big fight".

Vito

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't think there would've been time to make use of Thawne here. Even if they added him it would've been a super-short cameo that doesn't really make use of the character as anything more than "character who distracts Barry so he can't do most of the work in a big fight".
Then they shouldn't have teased it.

celebi23

Oct 26, 2017
I guess it was an ok crossover. The cameos and fan service was all cool. All of the actors did great and the action was cool. It was poorly written but entertaining.

But this week has been terrible and RF showing up was the one thing I had that I could look foward too. And he didn't even appear. Why show him in the promo then? Why have him say "See you in our next Crisis"? He better be the villain for Flash season 6 part 2. The fact that they wasted the biggest built up storyline in the Arrowverse with a cop out hurts me.
My thoughts exactly. Was wondering if he'd show up in the last part. Maybe his plot/scenes were cut for time?

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
They're so cute :D

EOS9brXU4AEsyz3

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
He said "see you in our next crisis", note. Which means the next time the two of them line up with each other. The Flash loves to leave wiggle room like that.

He was in the promo. He was also in the newspaper "Reverse Flash leading an army of shadow demons".

Lol, honestly he's the only reason I even remember Reverse Flash was supposed to show up

Did you forget about Flash season 5 or the newspaper or Flash season 1 or...?

Look at that beautiful suit and legendary guy. And then there's Ezra's Flash. I don't like Ezra's Peter Parker version of The Flash but this moment was great. They got me to smile, I won't lie.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
He was in the promo. He was also in the newspaper "Reverse Flash leading an army of shadow demons".

That timeline got erased from existence when the newspaper article updated at the end of last season. As for him being in the promo, we didn't actually SEE him, people saw what they thought was red lightning.

I'm not saying they didn't set the expectation for him to be in this crossover. Just that he was never actually promised to be here.

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Its fine if Reverse Flash didnt show up, obviously this Crisis was different, and the vanshing thing was never going to happen either of course there would be a cop out. Let Reverse Flash rest for a bit, we don't need to see him all the time.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
No Reverse Flash....wtf
Also, nice that little Sara got brought back
And was that Green Lantern on earth 12?
Sucks Oliver died and making the JLU was nice but we need Batman

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Final two episodes were better than the first three.

Not great television, but very fun stuff generally. Oliver's "failed this universe" moment is so fucking stupid but still made me grin like crazy.

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Grant Gustin needs to be in The Flash movie.

Its fine if Reverse Flash didnt show up, obviously this Crisis was different, and the vanshing thing was never going to happen either of course there would be a cop out. Let Reverse Flash rest for a bit, we don't need to see him all the time.

If him vanishing was never gonna happen, then why did they tease it for 6 years and make Season 5 all about his legacy?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also with Diggle in the next episode of Flash there needs to be a reference to Sara being back and his mistake being kinda undone.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
So basically Earth-12 is gonna be the Green Lantern from HBO, even though the footage is from the movie. This crossover pretty much brings up a butt loads of potential for multiverse crossover stuffs going forward. This is damn good TV and DC made it a reality for all these superheroes . A good nod for us DC fans. I hope DC and WB knows how amazing the fanfare can be if we can somewhat get some crossover from the DCEU in the future and not a one time thing. Ezra flash proves that even if it's just a small conversation.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Overall this crossover been pretty lame. Too many cameos and story was just rushed nonsense inbetween them. The break was awful too.

Did I see Titans and Doom Patrol on different earth's at the end?

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Overall this crossover been pretty lame. Too many cameos and story was just rushed nonsense inbetween them. The break was awful too.

Yes, but that was already known. For one reason or another, they split them up once Doom Patrol started.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Yup, I expected more given all the buildup.

And yes, Titans and Doom Patrol are on different earths. We already knew this though. If you watched both shows, it was obvious that Doom Patrol didn't sync up with Titans regarding Beast Boy, then I think they later on confirmed it in an article or something.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yup, I expected more given all the buildup.

And yes, Titans and Doom Patrol are on different earths. We already knew this though. If you watched both shows, it was obvious that Doom Patrol didn't sync up with Titans regarding Beast Boy, then I think they later on confirmed it in an article or something.
I've only seen S1 of Titans and about 5 episodes into DP. I assumed the crossover bit and Bb history happened during the DP ep1 time skip.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The Arrow tie-in was kind of meh, but I think they mostly stuck the landing in the Legends tie-in/epilogue. (Except the Anti-Monitor fight wasn't spectacular or anything. Oh well. CW budget and all.)

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's still crazy how J'onn just fuckin went all the fuck the way in on Nash when he seen him lol I mean I get it but I wasn't expecting all that.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's still crazy how J'onn just fuckin went all the fuck the way in on Nash when he seen him lol I mean I get it but I wasn't expecting all that.

That's how I wanted Jefferson to act over Freeland, but it never came up

Also not like I expected anything, especially since it's an accident I guess, but J'onn was really the only one to take him to task over that

Worst Wells yet