• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It'll be weird that he'll get built up on his own show just to be torn down again every time Kara gets on screen with him.

Nah, he'll have his own show, so between that and the low-key boost in competency everyone gets during a crossover, he'll be cool

Just not as cool as Kara.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Surprised no one posted about the viewership and ratings.

Final-Bcast-2020-Jan-14-TUE.png

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Rewatched the final episodes as I kind of fell asleep my first viewing. I think my favorite cameo was Constantine going to

Lucifer

For help. As soon as he walked up to the door I just knew who was going to be on the other side. Their rapport was great, too.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Me after watching Crisis on Infinite Earths:

So, now Lyla gave birth to Sara in October 2014, but also to John Diggle Jr. in November 2014...

Wait, how does work? lol

6wB3nlo.gif

Last edited:

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, pre-Crisis stuff doesn't matter anymore. Could be twins, could be a year apart, one could be adopted, yadda yadda.

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
Really sucks that this happens. Any future crossover is going to be screwed, especially if Sky don't pick up Superman & Lois or Green Arrow & The Canaries (should it get picked up).

I don't pirate but this situation made me tempted. Instead I just bought them on iTunes with my US account.

From *mysterious sources* afaik Sky are not going to be picking up any future DC shows in the near future.

E4 will also be showing the Harley Quinn series from DCU in the UK, and Starz UK have picked up Doom Patrol.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
From *mysterious sources* afaik Sky are not going to be picking up any future DC shows in the near future.
Oh goodo, any future crossover will be a pain.

I may just start grabbing them off iTunes US as they run...get the season passes. It's a bit costly, but really it would be no more costly than getting STARZ, Sky, Netflix, Amazon and every other thing as it will split around

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I know this was obvious for a long time, but I would like to reiterate that we're never going to get any scenes with Ollie Queen and Hal Jordan now. 😭

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the answers in the previous page.

I hope Superman's two sons are Jon and his adopted son Damian Wayne :v
Pretty cool if so (And more interesting than what Bendis did to shock Superman's status quo)

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Well, they did establish that only the Paragons and whoever J'onn gave the memories to would know anything about the multiverse. Any random pop up baddies shouldn't know anything. From their perspective all the heroes, aliens, metas etc were always present on that Earth.

Edit:
And Lex, obviously.
What about Superman (Tyler Hoechlin)? It looked like that he did not know he had now two sons when he was talking on the phone with Lois.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What about Superman (Tyler Hoechlin)? It looked like that he did not know he had now two sons when he was talking on the phone with Lois.
Yeah that was weird, I think they screwed up there.
Honestly it kind of felt like a backdoor tease to the rumor that the DCEU is going to get it's own in-universe reboot.
At the very least, I hope the cameo means they're going full steam ahead with Ezra's movie.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
That's different. The J'onn upload (lol) tells them what happened already. It doesn't tell them anything about current Earth Prime.
But Superman wasn't a paragon, he should've had all the memories from Earth Prime. There was no evidence that the upload erased all previous memories for the rest of the cast.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
But Superman wasn't a paragon, he should've had all the memories from Earth Prime. There was no evidence that the upload erased all previous memories for the rest of the cast.
It's a combination Earth, not an original pre Crisis Earth. We don't know how the memory stuff works for people who weren't paragons. ie Everyone is going to go about their lives thinking all the heroes, metas and aliens were always around. So there had to have been memory changes for non paragons cause there's a shitload of changes and added memories that have to have taken place for that to make sense.

(Insert comic book excuse about Kryptonian minds being less susceptible to changes something something)

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it is related to what Lex Luthor did by taking the place of (the other) Superman for the Paragon of Truth.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's a combination Earth, not an original pre Crisis Earth. We don't know how the memory stuff works for people who weren't paragons. ie Everyone is going to go about their lives thinking all the heroes, metas and aliens were always around. So there had to have been memory changes for non paragons cause there's a shitload of changes and added memories that have to have taken place for that to make sense.

(Insert comic book excuse about Kryptonian minds being less susceptible to changes something something)
The thing is, the way I understand it, it's not like everyone reappeared out of thin air as if they were magicked back into existence. The universe restarted and everyone lived their whole lives on Earth Prime. Taking this into account, there's no reason why Superman wouldn't know about his own life. It's different with the paragons because they basically time travelled from the beginning of time to the present and they have no reboot versions of themselves. They're still the same versions they've always been.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
If past Berlanti productions have told em anything it's that's they'll address any plot holes in a humorous way next season.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
If past Berlanti productions have told em anything it's that's they'll address any plot holes in a humorous way next season.
*waves to next door neighbor*
"Hi Jeff, how are you? "

(Next day)

*waves to next door neighbor who's now an Alien*
"Hi Jeff, you look different. "
"Yeah, I got a haircut"

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, the way I understand it, it's not like everyone reappeared out of thin air as if they were magicked back into existence. The universe restarted and everyone lived their whole lives on Earth Prime. Taking this into account, there's no reason why Superman wouldn't know about his own life. It's different with the paragons because they basically time travelled from the beginning of time to the present and they have no reboot versions of themselves. They're still the same versions they've always been.
I kinda look at it like the Days of Future Past movie where when they fixed the timeline Wolverine did his thing on auto pilot until his memories traveled back to present time so like they all been around the memories of the event were restored at that time.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oh my, the Arrowverse Superman has children and it doesn't seem weird, like it did with Superman Returns. From introducing Lois, to child announcement, and to proposal within one three hour window.

Edit: Three hours for Elseworlds

Last edited:

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017

I think sometimes you need to go with the simplest explanation: he wasn't expressing shock that he had two sons, he was expressing shock that Lois was calling about his two sons.

It's a pretty common rhetorical thing to do.

"We need to talk about our sons, Clark."
"Our sons, why?"
"Well, both of them are sterile due to the differences in Human and Kryptonian DNA. We really threw a god damn pair of dice at the wall with this one, Smallville, so who knows what other health problems they'll have down the line."

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
What would be occuring in Spectre-Ollie's mind during his creation of Freeland and merging the Black Lightning Universe into The Arrowverse?

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
They look like they need some help?

Ollie: glad I'm dead and won't be there to witness the wrath of Tobias and Jefferson.

Black Lightning is up first so I'm hoping it gets addressed immediately. I'm also hoping Tobias retains his pre-crisis memories somehow because that's going to be entertaining to see what he has to say (highly unlikely).

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Finished episode 4. That quarry fight had total super sentai energy.

Everyone of those team-ups had a quarry fight.