• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Also: which animal will be named Stugotz then?

https://www./news/article-4272138/Birds-feast-ticks-hippopotamus.html

"Incredible photographs show the moment a flock of cheeky birds enjoyed an easy meal on the back of an unsuspecting hippopotamus. Australian wildlife photographer Marc Mol, 58, captured the moment while taking pictures of the grazing hippos from an open top car. He said the birds and hippos often share a mutually beneficial relationship, with the oxpeckers helping to free the hippos of ticks and other parasites by feeding on them."

Stugoxpecker......how bout THAT?!

Last edited:

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
lmao lebatardaf.com currently points to Adnan's podcast
ADNAN

myqwsjqi73421.jpg

That Stugotz Army hoodie shall be mine.

Last edited:

opus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing that store isn't complete, because I'm going to be real salty if I can't get this:

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Im catching up on this weeks shows and Cote leaking the announcement must have been the plan all along, right? I mean, when Greg was threatening to do it they RT it on Dans twitter.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Im catching up on this weeks shows and Cote leaking the announcement must have been the plan all along, right? I mean, when Greg was threatening to do it they RT it on Dans twitter.

Yeah, this Cote thing was absolutely planned. I do still wonder if his article about Dan's engagement was legit or planned, but the fact that I have to question it makes me happy.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Finally finished Friday's show.

DO YOU BELIEVE?!

FR tho bring back the quatrain.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
The past two days, it's been Michael Eaves and Myron Medcalf.

When do the guys come back?

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
You're all rookies.

Got to stockpile the podcast episodes for at least a week before Christmas holidays.

They do this every year.

I haven't listened to anything last week so I'll be good by the time New Year arrives and they come back.