• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mike Ryan officially ran Mark Richt out of town.

Fat Chris says Trickted by Richt

Meanwhile Pipo too busy clowning on Manny Diaz.

Oh and Mike wants Nick Saban.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Cote+Izzy in today with the shipping container minus Mike.

Randy Scott in tomorrow, and Hack in my Day should be returning. It's one of the best new segments the show has done in recent memory so I'm really looking forward to it.

Dan/Stu/Mike back Monday.

Griegite

Oct 26, 2017
Washington, DC
Sad third hour with remembrances of Mean Gene and Bob. I started to tear up even with Allyson's reveal of how close she had actually become with him.

Work it!

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I didn't listen to the show today because I'm a week behind, but I saw on the Reddit that GRRM is finally coming on?

About time. He was supposed to come on when the Giants were still playing.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't listen to the show today because I'm a week behind, but I saw on the Reddit that GRRM is finally coming on?

About time. He was supposed to come on when the Giants were still playing.

He's not coming on. Stugotz just saw him at another Dead concert and Dan brought up how he was supposed to be on last year.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Wake and Take was good. Dan's right though- coaches are terrible interviews. Adam seemed more game than most, but in general Stu should avoid them.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
The end to today's show was pure madness and I loved it. Billy the Eagle, Holyfield regaining his speed, tricking DDP, and a goddamn Baldwin Quatrain.

Oh and Billy calling Tony Dungy "Herm."