• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Pipo was great! He had me on the Miami hype train last season. That didn't last very long lol.

"They dislike us because they aren't us" always gets a laugh out of me.

Pipo's call into Finebaum is an all-time show moment.

Needless to say I am very much looking forward to the return of Pipo, especially with the big week 0 game against Florida coming up.

professor_t

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much everything went about as bad as it possibly could, which is the best possible thing for the show. I can't wait.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
The lebatard show was defined back when the dolphins were garbage back in the mid 2000s, without that I don't know if the show becomes as popular. They made it ok to laugh while every other show in Miami was doing the boring outraged sports show, I can't stand that anymore. So yeah bad sports teams is the best for this show, maybe fake pavarotti comes back.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
You've got the 0-2 Canes, the Dolphins looking like the worst team in football, the Browns imploding and the Jets being the Jets.

Tomorrow will be an all time class.

Edit: Forgot it will also have them reacting to Antonio Brown going to the Pats!

zero_suit

Oct 27, 2017
The lebatard show was defined back when the dolphins were garbage back in the mid 2000s, without that I don't know if the show becomes as popular. They made it ok to laugh while every other show in Miami was doing the boring outraged sports show, I can't stand that anymore. So yeah bad sports teams is the best for this show, maybe fake pavarotti comes back.
Dolphins, Marlins, and the U sucking = good times

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

True, but Dan's Heat rants were legendary. GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN!

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
True, but Dan's Heat rants were legendary. GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN!

The Heat championship rants were great, though also partly cause the losing from all the other teams helped.

I knew about Dan from PTI, but i only started listening to TDLS because of Lebron and remembered he was Miami-based. The fact that (to my recollection) they made fun of the low interest from Heat fans before this (ie. 6 people at the sports bar) as much as they celebrated had me hooked.

And when you know Dan as the clown from PTI but on his own show you've got Stugotz, well, I was staying. As Mike Ryan has said, Stugotz is the secret sauce of the show.

Marlins, Canes, Dolphins being bad, and the Heat and Ice Cats being mediocre? Gonna be a fun rest of the year.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
The Heat championship rants were great, though also partly cause the losing from all the other teams helped.

I knew about Dan from PTI, but i only started listening to TDLS because of Lebron and remembered he was Miami-based. The fact that (to my recollection) they made fun of the low interest from Heat fans before this (ie. 6 people at the sports bar) as much as they celebrated had me hooked.

And when you know Dan as the clown from PTI but on his own show you've got Stugotz, well, I was staying. As Mike Ryan has said, Stugotz is the secret sauce of the show.

Marlins, Canes, Dolphins being bad, and the Heat and Ice Cats being mediocre? Gonna be a fun rest of the year.

This is the Year of the Cats! Didn't you get the memo? It was the same memo they sent the year before and before that and before that...

I still enjoy getting cheap tickets to major league sporting events.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
The Browns will rebound. Just you watch. They've never let me down.

Thank god for LeBron and the 2016 Cavs
200.gif

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
FAKE ACE

ERA (earned rings average) is 0.00

I haven't really been listening with Dan out but I will absolutely tune in to listen to Stugotz rip Kershaw a new one.
Same. With Dan gone I don't find it to be an enjoyable show. Stu is a terrible lead for a sports show, but a less bad sidekick. I'm not sure though, he might be out now too because on my podcast app yesterday it said the hosts were Izzy and Greg Cote.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Same. With Dan gone I don't find it to be an enjoyable show. Stu is a terrible lead for a sports show, but a less bad sidekick. I'm not sure though, he might be out now too because on my podcast app yesterday it said the hosts were Izzy and Greg Cote.

Shit. You might be right.

Nope. According to the Reddit it's a Sedano/Stu day, which should give Stu enough runway to go in on Kershaw.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
During an off-hour at work I was re-watching/listening to some old Useless Sound Montages. The concept is so dumb and it makes me crack up everytime. I legit had to contain my laughter.

"Spin moves are good, spin moves work!"