• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really bummed that Dan isn't on the air when this NBA/China stuff is happening. Seriously bad luck.

Especially with the Lebron controversy now, it's not only in his wheelhouse but I feel like his voice is legitimately needed.

zero_suit

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really bummed that Dan isn't on the air when this NBA/China stuff is happening. Seriously bad luck.

Especially with the Lebron controversy now, it's not only in his wheelhouse but I feel like his voice is legitimately needed.
I have a feeling the crate of content would have made an appearance....

MalcomFleX

Alt account
Banned
Sep 9, 2019
Dan didnt come back Friday. Still not back today. And Allyson is leaving the show to move to Maine. It's all falling apart.

Edit: Stu just said that Dan won't be back this week due to personal issues. I hope Papi is OK.

Last edited:

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
It's strange that he blankly just took the whole week off instead of day to day. Usually the show is pretty transparent about what is going on, I don't see how they can keep it a secret for long.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Dan, we all love you. Hope everything is alright. Sending good vibes your way.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
So happy he's back. Listening to his show is part of my regular routine for the past 4-5 years. It felt like he was gone forever. All that said, I'm just glad that everything is alright with him.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still mixed on the lour. Before it went podcast only it use to be by far my favorite hour. Now it's hit or miss cause of all the callers.

Greg on the lour from the car the other morning was hilarious though stuck in traffic.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw you can tell Dan is married. First step finally getting another new dog since he's happy again, and they aren't having kids yet.