• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Apparently it's going to be based on the Witch Trials, and is set in a little, foggy town. Man of Medan was disappointing, so I hope this'll be better.

www.relyonhorror.com

Little Hope Goes Blair Witch in New Images and Trailer - Rely on Horror

Supermassive Games gives players a better look at upcoming title Little Hope, set on the grounds of the Andover Witch Trials.

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-3.png

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Looking forward to this, fingers crossed it's good. I thought Man of Medan was ok but it definitely didn't quite live up to it's potential or the greatness that is Until Dawn.

Deleted member 47076

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018
I wish they'd just make a full-length game. The pacing and payoffs of Until Dawn's story were so satisfying.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
the more realistic these cinematic games get the more the cinematography needs to be on point. not really feeling these screens.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the more realistic these cinematic games get the more the cinematography needs to be on point. not really feeling these screens.

Outside of character conversations, which had player controls (sometimes 2 players in Man of Medan) their games tend to have decent to good shots.

Fiddle

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Man of Medan was only entertaining because my group of friends were tearing it apart. Just... terrible. But fun!

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I really hope this one is more like Until Dawn.
Man of Medan was terribly disappointing, the multiplayer aspect killed the entire game.

Alandring

Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Switzerland
I really, really liked Man of Medan, so yeah, I absolutely wants more.

I wish they'd just make a full-length game. The pacing and payoffs of Until Dawn's story were so satisfying.
Not me. I want a game with a lot of replayability and I wouldn't play it many times if every run takes 10+ hours. 3-4 hours is perfect in my opinion, as long as every run is different. I have 22 hours on Man of Medan and I played it in every war possible (single player, local multiplayer, online multiplayer).

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Oh so it didn't get cancelled. Neat. Hopefully it has more of a pull than Medan did.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Until Dawn was great, Man of Medan was just okay, I'll still pick up this game regardless though because I just love these types of games.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
I need to finish Man of Medan. I will be looking forward to this in the meantime though.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I can't wait, this is exactly the move this franchise needed to make and I'm glad they're going through with it. I love Until Dawn and Man of Medan, and I'm sure I'll love this too. I hope we keep getting these, I'd love to see a sci-fi horror one and a splatter/grindhouse style one eventually if they keep doing well.