• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I'm gonna wait for the gameplay stuff, don't want to spoil the story stuff.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
i find it weird that the Homo Daemons just let her speak to Sam and Bridges, which i assume is one of their main antagonists

"yeah we captured you, but feel free to use any of our resources in our facility, we have drinks in the lounge etc. etc."

Well they explain why in the video plus she's got some other weird thing going on since she can't she because her "body is on the beach"?

I have no idea what this Chiral Network is though. It sounds like there's a lot more to it than being an actual data network, given some exposed to it have "allergies" and all that...

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure where you get that.

The main theme of MGS4 and Ground Zeroes (one of the most anti-american games ever made) is a cover of Here's to You, a song about two anarchists who wrongfully executed by the U.S government. The three main characters (Big Boss, Raiden, and Solid Snake) are all betrayed United State soldiers who form rogue groups to combat the U.S (Big Boss way more then the others.). Outer Heaven's philosophy is based around anarchism, and there's a whole lot more.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'Reconnect america to save everyone.'

Sounds fitting for current events... a little too fitting. In kojima i trust.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That cutscene got me hyped to see what's coming tonight lol, I think it answers most of the questions I've seen about the story. Loving the OST already too.

Deleted member 56752

Banned
May 15, 2019
bruh music direction insanely good. visuals off charts too. but i have no idea what this is.

Mr_DyZ

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
I can't wait to press the cross button to place ladders and whip my dong out to pee.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Folk gonna be sitting through some long ass cutscenes. Kojima thinks his multiplayer game is gonna reunite America through psn enabled multiplayer.... Sounds ambitious.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I already saw the low quality version, I'll save the HD version for when I'm playing it.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
please give me a scene where Samantha says "AMERICA?! America is my middle name!" and then bangs her fist on the table.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
The briefings in his games are always a favorite of mine, direct hommage to movies like Escape From New York/L.A.

I think this might be where I go into dark mode for the game.

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
So that's it, then? It's some kind of journey to the west?

Seriously though, in terms of setup, I guess that's that. Couldn't help but be distracted by the apparent disconnect between Die-Hardman's vocal and motion performances, tbh...I wonder how much of the stuff they were able to record with the actors on-site...

I bet that when you actually get to Amelie's supposed location, someone is going to say that the princess is in another castle.

And Die-Hardman's stage exit, giving way to Amelie, was ridiculously over the top in the most anime way. Hard to take him serious when he's doing that and wearing a mask for apparently no reason (unless he's secretly Bane).

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
please give me a scene where Samantha says "AMERICA?! America is my middle name!" and then bangs her fist on the table.

tumblr_pu6rmcKT7r1rq49qyo6_250.gif

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lol fucking MF Doom in the White House! Was that chicks name really Smantha America or was I having a stroke from the batshit pretensious dialogue?

OP
OP
metsallica

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I need a cheat code in this game where, when you enable subtitles, every KOJIMA WORD is in ALL CAPS. How do we make this happen?

"I'm Sam PORTER BRIDGES now, I'm not a STRAND!"

etc

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
Is kojima paying homage to mario? The terminals are like the stages and the final destination is the city where the princess is.

Deleted member 42641

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 25, 2018

The main theme of MGS4 and Ground Zeroes (one of the most anti-american games ever made) is a cover of Here's to You, a song about two anarchists who wrongfully executed by the U.S government. The three main characters (Big Boss, Raiden, and Solid Snake) are all betrayed United State soldiers who form rogue groups to combat the U.S (Big Boss way more then the others.). Outer Heaven's philosophy is based around anarchism, and there's a whole lot more.

Being anti-american isnt being anarchists, its pretty much being as pro morally right as possible lmao. Outer heaven and everything big boss does is clearly a wrong way of thinking

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the trailer that Kojima warned not to watch or is there another one coming still?