• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I've still yet to see anything from this game that interests me outside of Kojima's name šŸ˜ž

Hoping the gameplay tonight moves the needle a bit

siteseer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
this is pretty cornball dialogue. not really moving me, but who knows maybe it's better in context.

the handcuffs sam... they're not shackles! they're a symbol of our bond... we need to bring people together!

*plinky emotional piano music starts playing*
this is kojima we're talkin bout here, homo monsters and tim apples, here we come!

s y

Nov 8, 2017
SvySZiA.png

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Im probably going to wait and watch it tomorrow, if there is a version available to watch on YouTube. Not staying up that late to watch lol.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So wait that lady wasn't actually there? Those were her "thoughts" talking? I'm confused.

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Somebody should make a gofundme to raise $75 to get David Hayter to do a Cameo clip where he says "Samantha America Strand, our new President" in Snake's voice.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if Die Hardman wears the mask because his face is disintegrated. Like maybe part of his flesh is on the other side.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Well that actually was coherent and I understood what I watched so thanks Kojima it took long enough. I look forward to jumping in when this hits PC.

Make America Strand again...

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
She's a prisoner on the other coast. Just pretend she's a hologram. Or they all are. Shrug emoji.
No. A holo teleconference, she's being held captive in another city.
See this was my first thought. But she seems to have full access to hologram communications and can freely walk around and shit? So much for being "held" prisoner...

I mean shit, she is dressed all nice and she looks fed. Her hair is did. Her makeup is on fleek. Where do I sign up???

OP
OP
metsallica

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
She explains why that is in the trailer. She is being held in the city, she can't leave. But she is not restrained or anything like that within the city itself.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh it just lays out the whole core plot of why you're walking across the country.
lol exactly. it even semi confirmed some gameplay elements. there might be cities or at the very least outposts.

the last three cutscenes have done a great job explaining the babies, the ghosts and the actual plot of the game. not sure why people still pretend to be confused.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
See this was my first thought. But she seems to have full access to hologram communications and can freely walk around and shit? So much for being "held" prisoner...

I mean shit, she is dressed all nice and she looks fed. Her hair is did. Her makeup is on fleek. Where do I sign up???
She's a "guest" of the Homo Demens
Oh, we already saw this in potato quality.. i thought it was the long 50min gameplay
That's in 4 hours time.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
lol exactly. it even semi confirmed some gameplay elements. there might be cities or at the very least outposts.

the last three cutscenes have done a great job explaining the babies, the ghosts and the actual plot of the game. not sure why people still pretend to be confused.
Probably the part where the script hits us with a shit ton of clunky technobabble and exposition.

cirr

Oct 26, 2017
Northern VA

i didnt view at least one of those trailers
i like kojima but you can't blame me for not understanding
when you got to view all the cutscenes/trailers to understand stuff, its a bad look, certainly for the general gaming public who may not have the patience that i did

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
i didnt view at least one of those trailers
i like kojima but you can't blame me for not understanding
when you got to view all the cutscenes/trailers to understand stuff, its a bad look, certainly for the general gaming public who may not have the patience that i did
You don't have to watch all of them, this one explains the objective plainly.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
This was a very nice explanation of what's going on. Yeah Kojima, I'm watching the gameplay session anyway, I want to watch it.