• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kupo Kupopo

Jul 6, 2019
If you don't understand the basic premise of the game after that scene, you're lying.

i think we can all agree with this. but, it's one thing understanding it, & it's another thing entirely being in any way impressed by it. because, personally, i'm still just seeing 'delivery guy: the game'...

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
The camera direction and presentation is Just ...

d96.jpg

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
honestly the way the tiny Sam and Amelie models held hands and walked off with little boops was the kind of endearing nonsense I come to Kojima games for

also very glad they're not doing the single camera thing MGSV did, I guess we already knew that but this made it more apparent than ever.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The facial capture in the briefing is something else. I hope they keep that level up instead of going with Decima's automated facial performance for like HZD did.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Is it really a trailer and not an actual cutscene in the game? It doesn't feel like a trailer to me.

Anyway, looking forward to the gameplay demo. But not watching live, as I'll be in the middle of a meeting.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I can't understand these "OMG GOTY, NO.. GOTG!!" comments based on this cutscene. That was a whole bunch of uncanny valley and some of the worst kind of Kojima-nonsense dialogue & dumb sounding plot points in one package.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Okay guys, I'm super, ultra, mega HYPED for Death Stranding. I can't wait to play it. It's my most hyped game of this year.

is the trailer worth watching? Like, does it spoil major things? I would like to be surprised, but the suspense is killing me...

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Okay guys, I'm super, ultra, mega HYPED for Death Stranding. I can't wait to play it. It's my most hyped game of this year.

is the trailer worth watching? Like, does it spoil major things? I would like to be surprised, but the suspense is killing me...
It's a 7 minute cutscene explaining stuff we kinda already knew - just the mission of the game. Some voice clips from it were in the last trailer

Just depends if you want to know the cutscene itself, no actual plot spoilers

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
😂 lol, I don't see how the gameplay will make you excited if you can't watch more than 5 minutes of dialogue without being bored.

It's more that the dialogue was just five straight minutes of "help us Sam" "no" "please help us it's really important" "no" "seriously sam you gotta do it" "ok fine".

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
Best to watch everything now than get spoiled and watch anyway. 2 months is a long time to avoid such a reveal. * grabs cereal *
I'm ready

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
That was neat. I mean it's Kojima so I'm already sold, but I can't resist watching this stuff.

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
So much salt in this thread over a trailer telling us stuff clearly and slowly that anybody willing to pay attention basically already knew...