• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
But they aren't screaming about brown people killing them

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Flashback to Republicans literally screaming and purple in the face because they got pushback for putting a rapist on the supreme court.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
The country is in danger from hordes of evil immigrants and we need to frantically build a wall or die, but also we're all doing well and should relax and have fun.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

8e99cdc2-9059-4c26-b1ivjfk.gif

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I'm sure you those dead kids are having lots of fun right now.

Fuck outta here, you dumb orange piece of entitled trash.

OP
OP

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mods, I insist on my original title being restored. This is censorship of free speech and I shall not stand for it!

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, kinda late to be playing the "Liberals get triggered so easily" card, but better late than never, I guess?

Also, it hasn't even been a month since you shut down the government to have a tantrum about the wall, and we're days from you doing it again. So no, we're not doing well, and we're not having fun. I know you hate working and don't have to worry about paychecks but a whole lot of other people don't have that luxury.

DonNadie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, he is like the guy in the movies who's been talking shit for awhile and then whe shit is about to get bad for him he is like: "come on, you're taking it too seriously. We're all friends here". Get wrecked A hole.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Doing well for who is always the question these kinda people avoid.

As the last 10 years have shown, it's done poorly for everyone who isn't gilded.

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
The original title made me smile. Thanks, OP.
Mods, I insist on my original title being restored. This is censorship of free speech and I shall not stand for it!
President Shitbag lol

Yeah change the title back!
God forbid Donald's sensibilities might be disturbed!
We all need to loosen up and have some fun!
Resetera is doing well!

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
[QUOTE="Phantom Thief, post: 17786678, member:
His tweets almost read like severe mood swing oscillations at this point.[/QUOTE]
I just read the last 24 hours worth of his musings. You nailed it.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I thought President Shitbag was fun mods. The shitbag president said to have fun!

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Make some racist jokes. Fuck over poor people. Destroy the planet. Start another war maybe?

Lighten up libtards.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I know I'm gonna throw a fucking party when this shitbag's in the ground.

Bossking

Nov 20, 2017
Republicans lost their minds over a 10-year old video of a Democrat dancing with her friends.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dude, fuck off and die of a heart attack already then I'll have some fun.

Feel free to @ me with a warning/ban if you feel inclined.