• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
This is after he shutdown the government over for a bullshit reason. "National emergency", "loosen up", the country is doing great".

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
This is kinda reminding me of the argument that stopped my mother and me from talking. It started because I seemed to care way too much for a straight white woman. In a nut shell, the fam said, lighten up, what's it to you, you're not black/brown/Muslim/gay. We need to fix you; you're all kinds of messed up.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, kinda late to be playing the "Liberals get triggered so easily" card, but better late than never, I guess?

Also, it hasn't even been a month since you shut down the government to have a tantrum about the wall, and we're days from you doing it again. So no, we're not doing well, and we're not having fun. I know you hate working and don't have to worry about paychecks but a whole lot of other people don't have that luxury.
Particularly when he's currently throwing a whiny tantrum over his empty lazy schedule being leaked and pretending he totally works hard.

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
Guys relaaaaaaax...
RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS ARE COMING!!!!11...
You guys need to have some fuuun...
WITCH HUUUUNT NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION!!!1...
Nobody is a better negotiator then me...
DEMS WONT LET ME ANYTHING COMPROMISE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Guys relaaaaaaax...
RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS ARE COMING!!!!11...
You guys need to have some fuuun...
WITCH HUUUUNT NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION!!!1...
Nobody is a better negotiator then me...
DEMS WONT LET ME ANYTHING COMPROMISE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

The man who has daily tweeter ramblings is telling people to chill.

Nov 1, 2017
I wish people remembered this stuff at times like what we're facing at the end of the week with a potential (likely) second government shutdown over his personal pet project.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
Says the guy that wanted to ban all Muslims and won't shut up about building a wall to keep people out

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This evil man is insufferable...
Makes me wonder how radical his views/actions would be today had the dems lost the midterms..

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
He's actually insane. A senile, bigoted madman who is destroying everything.

The fact that he's still in power is outrageous.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Last week: We're in a state of emergency! Illeggels are pouring into our country killing us and taking our jobs! We need a wall to block them!!!

Today: The country is doing fine. Chill. Have fun.

giphy.gif

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

He threatened Michael Cohen on Twitter which is 100% witness tampering and the Democrats didn't immediately call for him to be impeached. Shit is ridiculous.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017

i'm surprised most people really don't understand his MO now. He says 3 outrageous things every day so the news cycle is 100% devoted to chasing every one of those, and no one can focus on all the "real shit" going on. Government about to shut down again? Who cares, Trump just told dems to chill!

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
How on Earth does he keep managing to become more and more hypocritical every day? He's definitely going insane.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
This kind of crap always makes me think back on Republicans' "we need to take back our country" rhetoric. They had their shot. The rest of the country saw how they governed when they were given the chance: tax cuts for millionaires, muslim ban, "good people on both sides," praising Putin at every opportunity, coming this close to throwing millions of Americans to the wolves by repealing the ACA, endorsing an accused pedophile for the senate, putting an accused rapist on the supreme court, brazenly lying to the American people every day, never-ending White House chaos, a party that cries about civility while enabling a president who tweets petty insults about anyone and everyone who dares say anything against him, a president utterly incapable of negotiating who shut down the government for over a month because nobody wants to fund his multi-billion-dollar vanity project (and is going to do so again in a few days, in all likelihood), and the growing list of indictments and plea deals by his campaign officials - many who thought they could get away with lying to congress or the FBI - all while he keeps on crowing about a "witch hunt," moving the goal posts and gaslighting America every single day.

We need to take our country back.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I kind of took it to mean that AMI/National Enquirer was telling him that they don't have any good blackmail material on Pelosi, or AOC, or Beto, so they need to get those people out there, doing something compromising so they can get hit with another totally-cool & legal-good-faith-negotiation that is not a crime, because no money is involved.

Because whenever Republicans loosen up and have fun, it usually results in compromising photos that make them easily controllable puppets in the future.

Oct 27, 2017
Trump:
ā€” "Nancy Pelosi's in Hawaii over the holidays, now she's in Puerto Rico with a bunch of Democrats and lobbyists, you know, enjoying the sun and partying down there...I'd rather see the Democrats come back from their vacation and act. I'm in the White House, and most of them are in different locations. They're watching a certain musical in a very nice location."ā€” Fox News interview.

also Trump:

Last edited:

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
We will indulge ourselves in a week of loosening up after we throw you out you bum. Then we'll go back to work and fix this mess you are continuing to create since day 1 of being in office.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
So this can be used as evidence there's not a big emergency if the President believes we could all stand to loosen up and have some fun?

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha what a clown.
Reminds me of my boss when we ask for a raise and he wants to laugh it off and tell us to stop worrying about money.

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Indeed. Loosen up and have some fun with racism, harassment, putting immigrants in camps, etc. So much fun!

Nov 7, 2017
This dude is like a live education in NPD for anyone unfamiliar with it. It's like reliving my upbringing. His manic episode will end soon.

On the plus side, given his condition we can be assured he exists in a permanent state of insecurity, misery and emptiness, so I guess we can take solace in that.

EVERYTHING he says is a projection of his own insecurities.