• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I'll loosen up when him and the rest of his cohorts are out of power and facing prosecution.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
There may be something true about what orange clown just said.

I hope people on the left are having fun. Seriously. If you want people to join you, you have to be generally happy. If you are always angry, desperate, sad, people won't be attracted to you. Despite all the shit you have to find a way to enjoy the fight if you want people to follow you.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
There may be something true about what orange clown just said.

I hope people on the left are having fun. Seriously. If you want people to join you, you have to be generally happy. If you are always angry, desperate, sad, people won't be attracted to you. Despite all the shit you have to find a way to enjoy the fight if you want people to follow you.
There's a time and place to have fun.. and discussing serious shit like children been abducted and abused by his administration isn't it.

So no there is no truth to what he's saying. It's just "ignore the evil shit I'm doing and have FUN!!"

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
There's a time and place to have fun.. and discussing serious shit like children been abducted and abused by his administration isn't it.

So no there is no truth to what he's saying. It's just "ignore the evil shit I'm doing and have FUN!!"

That's not exactly what I'm saying though. I will never advocate to ignore the evil shit. Trump is an idiot and he actually doesn't care for other people. But even if you do care for these things, you should still enjoy life, because if you don't... You never will. Suffering didn't start with Trump and won't end with him. There will always be bad and horrible things happening. You still need courage and hope and joy to fight these things, or your spirit will fade and die.

images

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
That's not exactly what I'm saying though. I will never advocate to ignore the evil shit. Trump is an idiot and he actually doesn't care for other people. But even if you do care for these things, you should still enjoy life, because if you don't... You never will. Suffering didn't start with Trump and won't end with him. There will always be bad and horrible things happening. You still need courage and hope and joy to fight these things, or your spirit will fade and die.

images
Couple of things here.

1. Do you think Trump means any of this in the context of his tweet? He's saying dems are "self righteous and angry" and that "the country is doing well". He's clearly talking about not caring about the shit that he and his admin have done, which has harmed millions.

2. Do you think dems and people on the left spend all of their time in despair and don't have fun or joy in their lives?

You can simultaneously be angry about the things Trump and his goons are doing and still have joy and happiness in your life.. most do. So your take here which ends in linking sheet music to "Ode to Joy" is both incredibly out of touch and bewildering.