• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
dude there's no way those 3 shows are phase 4

unless 2022 is also phase 4

6 disney+ shows in 2021 would be fucking MADNESS.... and would explain why a 2021 Spider-Man 3 might be beyond the capacities of one kevin feige

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Hope it's based on Ennis' run

I assume you mean Ellis? Ennis has never written the character.

anyway, I'm all for a street-level show that actually feels like it takes place in the same universe as the films, something the Netflix shows never could do
I'm almost done Daredevil season 3

I'm shocked at how good it is

Disney+ shows are gonna be fire

that's kind of a non sequitur, as the Netflix shows have absolutely nothing in common with the Marvel Studios Disney+ shows on a creative level

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY

):

Shitshow confirmed.And it will do a Billion because Sony will trick audiences to think it's still MCU

I guess twitter insiders didn't really know shit, shocking...

that's just IGN reiterating a CBR report reiterating the Deadline article from earlier today, nothing new there

I also have a hard time imagining that the FFH screenwriters will stay attached to the project for much longer if Sony can't reach a deal with Marvel. who wants to work on a sequel where you can't legally mention or show half the things that happened in the previous two films?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I assume you mean Ellis? Ennis has never written the character.

anyway, I'm all for a street-level show that actually feels like it takes place in the same universe as the films, something the Netflix shows never could do

that's kind of a non sequitur, as the Netflix shows have absolutely nothing in common with the Marvel Studios Disney+ shows on a creative level
yes i meant ellis

however, i want a ennis punisher based show pronto

Oct 31, 2017
Has this been posted?

The company's goal is to have as many exclusive titles as possible on Disney+ eventually, including all the film's it's produced as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. That would include Homecoming and Far From Home. Paull couldn't talk about Spider-Man officially (trade publications are reporting that Disney and Sony are still in talks about the character's future), but he said there's "obviously a ton of commitment within the company" to get all its big players back.

Will be interesting on if and how much Disney will have to pay to get the streaming rights for the previous movies. They would also have to buy the streaming rights to TIH from Universal, and I'm not sure how much upcharge Universal would want for that either.

I would have to guess if a deal were to be reached that Disney having distribution rights to streaming services from the movies produced going forward is a deal breaker for them regardless of what equity/percentage Disney and Sony would agree to. In 2014/15 they didn't even know they were gonna do Disney+ so those rights weren't as important. Right now, it's imperative.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Have you kept up with TV lately, with the exception of a few stars TV is now on the same level as film for actors to do.
I'm not saying Ruffalo wouldn't do it, if Disney wants to pay Ruffalo then of course he'd do it. What I'm saying is that money would likely be better spent on rounding out the cast and effects since She-Hulk is likely going to be likely mostly CGI.

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
Ruffalo has done indie films since being The Hulk. It would all depend on if he wants to be in the show. Plenty of actors take less pay if they enjoy the project. Sam Jackson is the eternal example.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I am happy for Ms. Marvel being on movies but, at the same time, she has a lot of chemistry on the comics with Spider-Man so I'm bummed out. Hope it gets fixed soon...

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone kinda bummed out that Feige seemingly has zero interest in giving the Inhumans a legit shot? Scrap away that shitty short lived show and reboot . Black Bolt was always pretty cool imo.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone kinda bummed out that Feige seemingly has zero interest in giving the Inhumans a legit shot? Scrap away that shitty short lived show and reboot . Black Bolt was always pretty cool imo.

I'd love an Inhumans movie and I'm not entirely convinced that Feige never wanted to do Inhumans. Perlmutter just wanted to rush it and after the show came out Feige didn't want to touch them. The Eternals seems like an Inhumans substitute. I mean, are we really to believe that Feige dislikes the Inhumans but has a deep passion for...the Eternals?

Status
Not open for further replies.