• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted a Ms Marvel movie too but I'm sure they will treat the show with a ton of respect, and she'll pop up on the big screen soon after.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Ms. Marvel is ripe for Disney+. They have too much on their movie plate for numerous origin movies, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the mutants are introduced this way.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
With the Disney+ route for Ms. Marvel, at least we can expect to have it finished and released within a year. If they had gone the movie route with development and everything, we'd had likely have had to wait another 3+ years for it so i'm glad but still hoping she gets a full-fledge full in the future.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
With the Disney+ route for Ms. Marvel, at least we can expect to have it finished and released within a year. If they had gone the movie route with development and everything, we'd had likely have had to wait another 3+ years for it so i'm glad but still hoping she gets a full-fledge full in the future.

Yeah this announcement is timely because Captain Marvel 2 is highly likely to be the first or second movie of Phase 5.

Ms. Marvel is very likely to be the first Disney+ series of Phase 5, because it probably leads directly into CM2 like WandaVision leads into Multiverse.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
err... so now the story is Disney start at 25% and later up to 50% when they feel it's not going to work (why would they do that) instead of starting at 50% before dropping to 30 or 25%

the story keep changing every time an article is coming out

They were willing to finance up to 50% of the movie in exchange for 25% of the profit.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Feige on stage!

They're showing a little What If? footage. Jeffrey Wright hypes me up badly lol:

"Creating alternate worlds, with what could have been, where heroes will rise, and others will fall."

"Follow me and dare to face the unknown." - The Watcher.

They showed Peggy Carter as Captain America, and Hayley Atwell's on stage!

peggyegkwh.png

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The more Sharon the better. And John Walker was just introduced for the Falcon and Winter Soldier show.

brit8dkaz.jpg

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Darcy Lewis from Thor and Thor: The Dark World is back for WandaVision!

John Woo is in here too!

I feel like they are bringing in a lot of minor characters.

And they're going for some 50s sit-com, action stuff I think.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda wanted WandaVision to be a drama with Wanda breaking down and warping reality, but I'll take a sit-com too! I mean, they can do it all in this show.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
If I was running Marvel, those are three shows I'd have chosen to do, so I am sooooo pleased.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Man, Marvel's Disney+ stuff is stacked. Quite the support there.

I'm sad that the "fresher" shows (the ones revealed today) are the furthest away, because I'm dying to see the cast and premises and all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.