• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If the announce Namor as the villain imma start dick slapping people in the face in the middle of the street idgaf

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
The big news is he's gonna be in Morbious reshoots and Venom 2
tenor.gif

luca

Oct 25, 2017
FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

My girl Gemma Chan getting the SERSI role fuck I'm more than ecstatic!!!! She's so fucking redeemed!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Kit Harrington as Black Knight!???? Fuuuck I thought y'all were kidding. That's so cool!

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the first time they've cast an actor who's already been in the MCU in a different role?

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not sure what Black Knight would be doing in an Eternals movie, were it not for the fact that he and Sersi were a couple back in 90s comics.

Seems to undermine the initial reports of the film being set thousands or millions of years in the past, and also has me wondering if certain theories about Madden and Ikaris are true, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm full on hype for Eternals again. Maybe I should just shut up whenever my hype fades fuck me. Cause Marvel surely brings it back with fire.

Gemma Chan as Sersi is a dream. Favorite casting up there with Florence Pugh as Yelena, Simu Liu as Shang-Chi and Lizzie as Scarlet Witch.

Gemma deserved so much better, and here she's standing royal as Sersi!!!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Voice of Jarvis being Vision made sense though since that's basically part of him, and Luke Cage isn't really MCU.

You asked, I answered :P

Cottonmouth's s big enough role that it definitely stands out/a little jarring that he's playing as Blade. Though I saw these replies coming lol

Doctor Strange and Dormammu in the same movie lol
(I'm half-joking)

Lol I thought of this too but they're in the same movie as you said

Status
Not open for further replies.