• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Clicked on it and the first one I see. Fuck yeah

Edit: Are they going in chronological order? Hahaha

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The idea of having a practically complete Disney collection in one place is inviting, although they will have to do play it well to avoid burying the good and beloved stuff under low quality direct-to-video stuff from 30-40 years ago.

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
My totally scientific observation of which tweets have been liked the most include Star Wars (all of them), Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Spiderman and Spiderwoman (which currently has the most).

Probably a cheap and easy way to gauge interest in everything across the platform. They stopped at 1993 though. Edit: and now more of them.

Dixie Flatline

alt account
Banned
Sep 4, 2019
New Orleans
My sis loved this movie when we were kids and she made me watch it with her over a hundred times. Can't wait to do it again!
05bIQSD.jpg

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Basically it looks like it would be a godsend if I had kids but I'm looking at all of these thinking "I'm never going to actually watch this"

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
I just noticed the Aladdin TV series wasn't mentioned. Both the first movie and Return of Jafar are there, but the TV series should have been 1994. Weird since the Little Mermaid TV series is there.

Edit: and King of Thieves is mentioned. I'm assuming they just forgot to tweet the show out because I can't see them not putting the TV series up.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Basically it looks like it would be a godsend if I had kids but I'm looking at all of these thinking "I'm never going to actually watch this"

Pretty much. I'd be on the fence if I didn't have kids, but I've got a three year old who is just discovering all the classic disney movies, (she is OBSESSED with Cinderella,) which pretty much made this a must-buy.