• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
The one thing I really, really want out of this is a way to watch one of those old Gold Box VHS collections - Donald's Bee Pictures. My dad and grandpa and I watched those damn cartoons soooo many times. I want to watch them again with my old man.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
No Magical World of Disney/Call It Courage??

I haven't seen this since I was like 6 years old! Come on Disney throw me a bone!

It's like this shit doesn't even exist and I can almost guarantee nobody else has even heard of it.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Any chance of Flash Forward being added someday or would there be some kind of weird Canadian licensing issue?

MV5BYjM4YWE5ZmEtY2VkNC00ODYwLWIxOTgtNmI5ZmVkOTIzOWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg

This show was the best. Ryan Gosling always cracked me up in it.

BigMack

Oct 27, 2017
Where's all the Marvel animated shows from the 60's? Should at the very least have Spiderman 67 on there

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Never was a huge Disney stan, but a lot of the stuff they are posting sure aren't selling me on the service. Looks like I'm just going to be out just as soon as the mandalorian finishes.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No Magical World of Disney/Call It Courage??

I haven't seen this since I was like 6 years old! Come on Disney throw me a bone!

It's like this shit doesn't even exist and I can almost guarantee nobody else has even heard of it.

My parents reminded me yesterday that when I was four-ish I used to watch this show called "Dumbo's Circus," which was a bunch of people dressed up in costumes as character from Dumbo having adventures. There was also a Winnie the Pooh one. I think they're lost to time, but we're probably better off for it.

EDIT: Nope, both shows are apparently on Youtube, and are way more nightmarish than I remember. I should show these to my daughter and see how she reacts.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Definitely obvious there is some popular rare stuff that'll be held back for 3 reasons: until it can be converted from the archives due to lack of previous rereleases, hype and continued interest, and ironing out the rights

Dec 22, 2017
My parents reminded me yesterday that when I was four-ish I used to watch this show called "Dumbo's Circus," which was a bunch of people dressed up in costumes as character from Dumbo having adventures. There was also a Winnie the Pooh one. I think they're lost to time, but we're probably better off for it.

Dumbo's Circus clawed its way out from the deepest pits of hell.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I didn't know natgeo made sensationalist shit these days.. that 'Drain the Oceans' trailer is something else.

Oct 31, 2017

Unless Disney buys the contract out so they can have the streaming rights early like they did in the US with Time Warner then the UK will not have Star Wars (old movies?) for the foreseeable future. Foreseeable future to me means anywhere from a few months to a few years.

I wonder how often they'll add new catalog content to the service.

There's quite a bit of content not in the service from all of WDS subsidiaries, so I'm guessing they will add them at some point, unless they want to license them in the future, or split content with Hulu.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Disney will ever try to get more licenses for stuff they don't own. They managed to get X-Men Evolution which iirc was made by Warner.

I know there's lots of people who would like the two recent Spider-Man films, but honestly if Disney negotiates with Sony I personally want Muppet's Take Manhattan and Muppets from Space.