• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I loved the division, up until late/post game with the dark zone. Too much griefing to waste my time on it. Really hope they have co op PvE version of the dark zone using super high level enemies. I know a lot of people like the dark zone, but I just couldnt stand the griefing anymore.

With that said, I hope Division 2 improves a lot and feels like a real sequel instead of a big DLC like Destiny 2.
Same, weird that a game based around PvE didn't have a strong PvE endgame.

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Xh7JyFi.jpg

Kinda makes me don't want to grind anymore for Classified Sets in Division right now. I mean, what's the point when the sequel will soon come? Hmmmm.

You bet there is! See the roadmap above!

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
I really hope the character creator gets a robust upgrade. The original was super limiting. I am really curious if the game will take place within the same timeframe of the first one.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
Been hearing from my friends that a UK retailer leaked holiday 2018 release date and started preorder for today. Has anyone else heard this? Any confirmation?

Deleted member 6733

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Difinitely gonna get back into this with the X patch. I played a bit last night and enjoyed it massively. Has anyone else had and cosmetic items disappear though. There's a helmet I always had on but it's gone now.

Oh and +1 for a BR mode, in Div2. That would be awesome.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised by all the love. I only played during launch month. Did it improve that much since?

There's a good (albeit lengthy) video that summarizes TD's redemption arc if you're curious:

In short, yeah, even though the launch (and first year) left a lot to be desired about the PvP gameplay and the endgame, Massive managed to salvage it quite well and made the endgame and the loot system very satisfying/rewarding. Plus, some of the best content in the game was delivered as a free expansion a few months ago.

Deleted member 6733

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I was just cleaning up some collectibles in The Division when I picked up a phone transcript that talks about a battle royale; Cops V Parol officers or something. I don't know if this was original content or new. BR mode for Division 2 confirmed?