• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
"The ability to leave messages on the feed will enable members to easily stay in touch with each other and it also allows for leadership to pin important messages in order to coordinate events."

giphy.gif

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
I'm burning out on Anthem, but I'm looking forward to Division 2 more and more. Lots of it seemed pretty similar in the beta, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for me.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
If this indicative of the rest of the content then the other GaaS titles need to take note.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This game's looking more and more appealing as it gets near launch. Gonna have to try it out in the open beta.

Absolutely incredible that Destiny still hasn't gotten this right.

Jesus, just take a look at pretty much any MMO and copy the system they have in place for guilds.

No point in having a clan system if there's no way to communicate with clan members.

OP
OP
floridaguy954

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
"The ability to leave messages on the feed will enable members to easily stay in touch with each other and it also allows for leadership to pin important messages in order to coordinate events."

giphy.gif
Thumbs-up indeed for Discord-like features in-game.

I'll still be using discord myself but this is a nice feature to have as a backup.

Iucidium

Oct 25, 2017
This and expanded PvE endgame makes me very very happy. Day 1.
Good to see them taking Warframe cues (clan space/messaging)

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess 50 player count for a clan will be enough since the only people who will play Division 2 are the Division 1 fans, and how many of those are there?

/s

Lenz

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This feature sounds pretty great. Relatively fleshed out too.

Slightly off-topic but I thought I'd ask here: With the Open Beta starting next weekend, do you know if Playstation Plus will be required for it? Would be great to see if some friends that are on the fence could give the game a shot.

grizzmo

Oct 31, 2017
Didn't vibe with vanilla Division 1, and never got back to it after future patches/DLC. Plus the aesthetic of the Division was never really my wheelhouse.

But damn, Massive has quite the feature list that's slowly enticing me to get over that. Open beta's coming up next week right? May give it a look!

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
This feature sounds pretty great. Relatively fleshed out too.

Slightly off-topic but I thought I'd ask here: With the Open Beta starting next weekend, do you know if Playstation Plus will be required for it? Would be great to see if some friends that are on the fence could give the game a shot.

i think you do not need PS plus for open betas, BFV, For Honor etc. didn't require it

WizzNARD

Jan 5, 2018
I mentioned it in the discord a little bit ago, but I can start the era xbox clan, unless someone else wants too/was planning on it.

I assume we don't know when it unlocks (the clan function I mean)? Not planning on getting the gold version with early access so I might be behind as far as that goes.

Last edited: