• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada

D0_uGxOUwAAxIBS.jpg

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Imagine how much more interesting these games could be if they embraced the fact that they are massively political rather than playing around with the aesthetics but then not actually ever saying anything.

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
The day after tomorrow did this too. That shit was hilarious especially with all the subtle tongue in cheek stuff it commented on about the bush administration.

At the end when all the Americans are crossing the Rio grande. Classic

Lunaray

Oct 27, 2017
I can only hope it's not tasteless, like all alternate realities in fiction where white people are the oppressed ones (yes, this is actually a trope).

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Well who wants to take bets that this is going to be thought of as legit by a ton of people and Massive gets in trouble.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
All they really had to do was threaten tactical chancla deployment.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
I love how aloof they're acting about the game not being political. Seems like they're trolling journalists. Fun stuff.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
DLC for the Division 2: The Wall is built but some American yahoos with a helicopter land on the Mexican side and bring the virus with them anyway.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
Tbf, in any situation like that, it would entirely proper for Mexico to close the border in the scenario of a massive health emergency. Still, the shade that Ubi is throwing is great.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it's two departments not talking to one another. Maybe creatively they are a little careful to not be too political but the marketing team can't help but run with it for obvious reasons.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
I feel like it's two departments not talking to one another. Maybe creatively they are a little careful to not be too political but the marketing team can't help but run with it for obvious reasons.

Nah, the beta had a phone call you could pick up in the West Wing of the White House of a phone call between the Mexican and American presidents, discussing the border situation. The Division 2 team is clearly united in being shit-talkers, and I love it!

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
It's really disgusting to pull shit like this while claiming your games are written poorly only so they don't offend customers for political reasons. Either improve the writing in the games by including the same political messages you do in marketing or get rid of the politically exploitative marketing and have it all be the same nonsense as is found in the actual game.