• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
It increases skill HP meaning the actually HP that you skills have. Aka it's bad since it only applies to certain skills

Oh in that case it is bad lol

Also it would be nice if massive could combine 25% burn and bleed damage as a one bonus and change 3rd bonus to +10/15% damage to status affected enemies for Ongoing Directive. It would make a perfect sense for what the set does and small boost in dps would always help.

Last edited:

Punpun

Alt account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
How should I best approach the endgame? Is reaching World Tier 5 the top priority?

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
How should I best approach the endgame? Is reaching World Tier 5 the top priority?
Yes. Focus first on getting the GS necessary to take on the first three invaded strongholds, do the prelude mission (Just south of the White House) that unlocks Tidal Basin, do Tidal Basin (425 gs or above is necessary), then you'll be promoted to WT5.

After that, you can focus on making a build

Idan27081

Jan 1, 2019
If you View Resources at the crafting table you can scroll to those components. They have descriptions which note where to get them from.
Thanks again.
Even after many (many!) hours in both games I'm constantly finding out new things.
For example: I just found out this week that there's a hidden owl society on Roosevelt Island.
I love this game.

fdst1983

Aug 26, 2018
Tidal Basin - Adrestia SR1 (deconstruct) - Marksman Rifle: Scope – The Tally
Capital - Marksman Rifle: Barrel – The Scourge
Roosevelt - Marksman Rifle: Bolt
District - Marksman Rifle: Stock - The Bridle
Grand Washington - Blueprint

If you find anyone good let me know. Like you mentioned most of the people I've found are all fairly obnoxious. I usually just go to the subreddit for breaking news.
Thanks

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How's the PC community health? Still able to matchmake? Looking at getting this for PC.
Its very alive IMO. I find groups instantly (There's a matchmaking for all activities except side missions) and people are very friendly and helpful.

I usually despise Ubisoft games but I'm having fun with this one. The shooting and controls feel awesome and the community is very active!

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Judging by Reddit everyone who is at WT5 is just sitting around waiting for the Capitol Building to be invaded. Pretty dumb how they're not just invaded every week and on top of that it's RNG rather than on schedule.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
I am only lvl17 but can someone explain why this skill-level is handled so weird? I either get nothing or I have to stick with lower-level gear to get a good skill-level :-/

derwalde

Oct 28, 2017
So I've reached WT5 with an iLvl of around 450. What's the best way to progress from here and in what direction should I even progress?

Oct 30, 2017
did you get any exotics like Merciless or Pestilence?
No, do they drop from Stronghold bosses or something? I think the only exotic blueprint I had drop was a handgun. I haven't crafted it because I don't have the parts.

When you get exotics, be it craftable or dropped from named enemies, you get an upgrade blueprint that allows you to upgrade their GS to 500.

Can exotic blueprints drop and not be a 500 GS? I have a handgun blueprint that dropped a long time ago so I'm thinking it may be a 450 GS if such a thing is possible.

Crafting is pointless when 490+ as you'll more than likely receive a downgrade of an item crafted compared to anything you'll pick up.

For exotics, once you've gotten an exotic you'll be able to buy the blueprint from the white house vendor to raise the GS of whichever exotic it was you got.

Hmm, I'll check again. Last night the only blueprint was for a yellow LMG and then a bunch of skills mods.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
At which point should I consider really looking for stats on gear? 500?
As someone above stated, around 490, but keep ur eyes out on exceptionally rolled stats on lower gearscore gear. I found 23% Cooldown Reduction on a 450 GS Holster, 22.5% Headshot Damage damage on a Vest and 42% Damage to Elites on a Mask lower than 490.

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
I know they said they're gonna be nerfing blue mods but it feels like it's happened already lol I got 3 blue mods on my lvl 19 character today, the rest were purple/HE when doing my daily mod run.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Judging by Reddit everyone who is at WT5 is just sitting around waiting for the Capitol Building to be invaded. Pretty dumb how they're not just invaded every week and on top of that it's RNG rather than on schedule.
Yeah, that's one of the most stupid design decisions I saw this year, and the competition is fierce ^^

Oct 27, 2017
I decided to give Tidal Basin a go on Heroic as there isn't much else to do right now. I haven't done any other content on Heroic besides the random Bounty. I thought it was going to be a nightmare but it was pretty much easy-peasy all the way through sans for the last top-right rocket launcher which I knocked out with about 15-20 seconds left and then had to revive another player. I was never downed though the entire Stronghold on my first go. Yay, I now have a Black T-Rex trophy.

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry I really don't remember if I'd unlocked the additional damage for the GL when I went for the hunters. Either way, as soon as the puff of smoke appears, just spam the launcher and you'll get the kill on the single spawn hunters for sure.
It's no big deal. I got 3 masks and all 3 were fairly easy. The GL does enough to knock most of the shield off. Which is great because each Hunter has a gimmick that disables tech so you can't prep before they spawn.

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
Man I know I'm hoarding for the patch but I'm at 150 items in my stash with a mix of weapons, gear and mods as well as 95 items in my backpack and I want them all for various talents/attributes but I also want to play :( rock and a hard place.

I tried so long to keep 20 free slots so I could run a mission and sort it all out afterwards but now it's too time consuming scanning nearly every item on pick up especially being maxed on materials and deconstructing giving nothing.

Hopefully when the patch drops and I've made afew builds and recalibrated some burning some gear in the process I'll be alright but another 100 slots wouldn't go a miss :)

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
So I hit 30 with my guy. What do I do at this point? I have a ton of things that I have completed yet. Not sure how to proceed.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
So I hit 30 with my guy. What do I do at this point? I have a ton of things that I have completed yet. Not sure how to proceed.

First, get your gear score up, then do the invaded missions that are linked to an invaded stronghold. Then you'll get promoted to a new world tier. Repeat that process till you get to WT4. At that world tier, get to 425 gs, complete the prelude mission that unlocks Tidal Basin, finish Tidal Basin, then you'll be promoted to WT5.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
Dear Massive, can you do Assassin's Creed Odyssey collab so we can rock that Abstergo (minus the horse of course lol) look in the Division 2?

latest

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
There has been absolutely 0 reasons to play the game this week with the current invasion and the lack of blueprints from the weekly mission.

Dick Whitman

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone on Xbox want to team up to try and get some of the hunter masks? If so, send me a message. I tired to solo it last night but got wrecked.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I would have preferred if The Hunters were some recurrent menace rather than a cosmetic one shot thing honestly. Seems like a waste.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
I would have preferred if The Hunters were some recurrent menace rather than a cosmetic one shot thing honestly. Seems like a waste.

Maybe in future content. I'd like it if they stop cockblocking us with their mystery and bring more lore of Hunters

In the meantime, I'm keeping myself occupied in commendations and writing down death card quotes from enemies

Oct 30, 2017
The fact that Hunters just come out of nowhere in a cloud of smoke is pretty cool. Adds some mysticism to a very "grounded" sort of game. It opens up the opportunity to go bonkers with DLC. They should add another faction that are worshipers of Cthulu. Call'em EODs or something (Esoteric Order of Dagon).