• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
iy80gfd00py21.jpg

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know where to find named bosses for this event? I don't have any more bounties left in those areas...

Deleted member 49804

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 21, 2018
I did something:
Kgnl7dx.jpg

Still won't use it. And of course I didn't use my best health craft possible. That is for my Berserk non armor chest.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
I'm not liking this update in terms of bullet sponges in DZ. None of my builds do fuck all to players anymore and I get wrecked instantly even on my high armoured builds. Before this and Division 1 I could take on groups and win comfortably now I can't even win a 1v1 fight lol.

MuzikFreq

Oct 26, 2017
Popping in after a really long time.
I read that making a female that looks great is near impossible.
Then I saw on other places preset 9

Using preset 0 got me some amazing results mainly because understanding the presets is more or less your ethnicity and then adjusting them can have results of your choosing.

Liking the game so far though

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
Man I swear they reverted all the changes they made to AI prior this update. They hit as hard as they used to, rush like stupid cows, almost one shot melee you, move with lighting speed and don't fucking care if you shoot at them, put them on fire etc. And now they wobble their heads like fucking lunatics when you going for headshots.What happened Massive?

Last edited:

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Man I swear they reverted all the changes they made to AI prior this update. They hit as hard as they used to, rush like stupid cows, almost one shot melee you, move with lighting speed and don't fucking care if you shoot at them, put them on fire etc. And now they wobble their heads like fucking lunatics when you going for headshots.What happened Massive?

Yeah they changed something unintentionally. Running Challenging missions, there's a crazy amount of NPCs and they behave very erratically.

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Since the release of WT5 things have been a mess. I don't know what they are doing. Had such a good launch and absolutely botched the endgame.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
Since the release of WT5 things have been a mess. I don't know what they are doing. Had such a good launch and absolutely botched the endgame.

Yep, everything went downhill from there.

If anyone is still looking for a clan or just got the game 4th Division (PS4) has 15 spots open at the moment. Please either message me here or join discord if you want to join the clan.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Uh, I am experiencing the total opposite. They work exactly like they are supposed to according to the patchnotes and the melee damage they do is waaaaay down, it can take 3-4 hits from them now to kill you from full health.

Really having a different experience here, same with my friends

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
Uh, I am experiencing the total opposite. They work exactly like they are supposed to according to the patchnotes and the melee damage they do is waaaaay down, it can take 3-4 hits from them now to kill you from full health.

Really having a different experience here, same with my friends

not sure what difficulty and what system do you play on but man they can almost one shot me with melee with 300K armor and 140K health lol Reddit and other forums are full of those reports.

After the latest update the game is nothing what is was before AI wise.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
not sure what difficulty and what system do you play on but man they can almost one shot me with melee with 300K armor and 140K health lol Reddit and other forums are full of those reports.

After the latest update the game is nothing what is was before AI wise.
Play on PC and always challenging or heroic. I don't know man, just really haven't experienced this. My friends and I still cut through NPCs like butter mainly.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
So I guess it's a console thing as most of the reports are from PS4 and Xbox. Something went wrong with the last update, at least on consoles, and there is no arguing that. The question is what went wrong?

DreadfulOmen

Feb 6, 2018

I play on ps4, but I play mostly solo or duo. It's always on challenging, and it feels the same as before the patch or a little easier for me.

I have 258k armor and the only thing that almost kills me in 1 shot are those robot snipers.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Enemies are running around like Usain Bolt again... something definitely feels off. Thought they fixed this shit?
Anyone using a crit build with Clutch here? Just got the Chatterbox and that weapon is a beast.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the AI is definitely bugged again. It even makes the raid harder with adds rushing towards you so often.

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
Bought this last night on cdkeys for 32$.
Played the first couple missions and I have to say I'm not impressed. The gameplay is clunky and the graphics are shit tier. Textures hardly load and I'm on one X.
Please tell me it's gets better. I was a big fan of D1 so I figured D2 would improve in every way. So far that's not the case.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
People are beating the Raid on PC in under 25 minutes lol, wtf.

What is this ability where the guy reloads his LMG just by rolling? Looks like its 20 rounds per role?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Might need to either switch my 3/7/7 build, or just create a 2nd loadout. Although, I'm not even sure I'll play the raid again until it's tuned or people have been able to consistently complete it.

I am looking forward to new content though, so I'm not going to drop it completely.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Is this worth buying on PC vs One X? Xbox codes can be found for $32, uplay still at $48.

Or should I just wait for more fixes. Loved the first game, didn't pick this up at launch as I was busy with other stuff.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Finally crafted Nemesis, is there any reason I shouldn't upgrade it to GS500 immediately?

Alonfoind a CTAR called Railsplitter which seems decent. It's 490, is there a way to get it to 500 too?

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Enemies are running around like Usain Bolt again... something definitely feels off. Thought they fixed this shit?
Anyone using a crit build with Clutch here? Just got the Chatterbox and that weapon is a beast.

It's very off. Just tried finishing the map this week and Tidal Basin on challenging was a complete shitshow. Enemies don't behave like they did before TU3 - they rush erratically, they run across the entire map, and it just generally feels like everything they fixed in TU2 is broken again.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Merciless finally dropped for me. The last 3ish hours have been so freaking fun, most fun I've had with the game yet. Challenging feels exactly the way I'd want it to now - everything dies quick, but I die quick too, tldr glass cannon.

Currently the 5 stack detonation does 2.6mil damage according to the shooting range, absolutely melts everything it touches. Hoping to get a few extra Destructive talents stacked tomorrow, currently only have 3 and 2 damage to elites.

For recalibration, need a whole lotta electronics, so I've been running the Hyena stronghold since getting it. Best I've gotten it down to is 25 minutes on Challenging (with randoms, on Xbox).

Excited to see how much I can push this build further!