• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
The game just hard crashed my Pro during the cutscenes in the intro where the ships attack.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I find the ally ai in this game to be pretty helpful, it definitely pays to take control points in sequence so you can quickly get help on the next one. I've also seen groups attempting to complete the rescue civilian side activity by themselves (probably wouldn't have succeeded since it was quite a few enemies to deal with.)

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else having audio sync issues?

My system is set up correctly, so pretty much every other game, TV show, app, etc all have perfectly synced sound, but all the effects in The Division 2 sound like they're behind just a fraction of a second. I can't seem to dial it out with my receiver, since my lag competition is already set to the lowest. It's annoying because it only seems to be an issue with TD2.

Are you on PC? This old fix for Division 1 worked flawlessly for me. Make sure you're at 96000 Hz in settings.

For people experiencing crashes on PC, try turning off DX12. I went from 4-5 crashes per day to zero in the past 5 hours in game. Fingers crossed.

The Ummah

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
33272144248_8b36c04041_o.png

Division Era discord link:
(If not immediately visable, post in the main thread first, then check)
Quote for Discord Link!
[Hidden content][Hidden content]
(emote the bot post to add your role <platform>)

46233754095_f2f84292ab_o.png

I'm in for XB1, just purchased a copy 😊

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I joined someone elses main mission and now my skills are working. Weird. Will test when im out of it.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Matchmaking is weird ...

I have been in "calling for backup for 30 min now" I just want to do this side quest with randoms ...

Main Quests have a find agents option but side quests don't

So matchmaking does what you think it would. Calling for backup just creates a ping on other people's maps and they can decide if they want to help or not. I haven't had any luck with that.

Calling for support when you're taking control points is great, because it brings AI into the mix. For side missions it's not consistent.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
I swear this game is cursed. When D1 came out I was enjoying it and then my ex-wife told me she wanted a divorce. Now I'm loving D2, me and my sons are in the game room enjoying ourselves and a tornado hits literally 200 yards away and destroys the power lines. I'm lot meant to play this game lol.

Damn man that's rough. Maybe you should avoid Division 3 lol

fdst1983

Aug 26, 2018
If I play in the session of my friend, the activities that we do, only counts for him. When I'm back at my session, I need to do all over again. So boring...

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Level 15 and finally cleared the right side of the map. That final side mission sure was interesting though.

On to the left!

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Man I am loving this game but the bugs are worse than Anthem. I am not joking. I have 40 hours in Anthem and only had a few bugs. With only 5 hours in Division 2 have had a host of bugs and odd things. Today's new issue, started a new character to play with my wife. Got to Level 4 and all of sudden when to the menu and all my gear has massive stats. My Level 3 back pack was showing 12.5k Armor. Basically all my Armor items where showing 12.5k armor. My Health was showing as 11k, total armor was 112k. All guns I picked up were showing over 10k damage.

I then got bug where when I tried to throw my seeking grenade, it would not throw it. I then could not select my gun. The fix was to hit the menu, back out and then I could use my guns. Trying to use the seeking grenade would be hit or miss after where at times it would no throw and not allow me to select my guns. Going to the menu and back out fixed it. Still have the occasional audio bug where it drops to low levels even out of battle.

Really enjoying the game, but they really should of held it back a little to fix these issues. I have my game on a SSD and have really no issues with texture streaming or stuff loading in, but on my wife's X where it is on the internal drive, I do notice when we loaded in that textures were a little delayed loading in. I know PS4 owners that also have this issue. Hope they fix this stuff soon. Game is great and it is one of the very few games my wife plays and we were loving it.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Whelp, I put over 20 hours into the division before last night's patch, and what I'm encountering tonight seems like a new bug it might have introduced.

No matter where I put my turret, it disconnects and goes away with the short timer within 7 or so seconds after activation without fail. It's basically useless now.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Man I am loving this game but the bugs are worse than Anthem. I am not joking. I have 40 hours in Anthem and only had a few bugs. With only 5 hours in Division 2 have had a host of bugs and odd things. Today's new issue, started a new character to play with my wife. Got to Level 4 and all of sudden when to the menu and all my gear has massive stats. My Level 3 back pack was showing 12.5k Armor. Basically all my Armor items where showing 12.5k armor. My Health was showing as 11k, total armor was 112k. All guns I picked up were showing over 10k damage.
you pressed the normalized stats button...

Papaya

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
California
WTF is this Ubisoft? "Failed to validate game files. Please try re-installing the game. If the problem persists, please contact Ubisoft Support." I had to download the Beta twice too. This shouldn't be a thing.

Jorav

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whelp, I put over 20 hours into the division before last night's patch, and what I'm encountering tonight seems like a new bug it might have introduced.

No matter where I put my turret, it disconnects and goes away with the short timer within 7 or so seconds after activation without fail. It's basically useless now.

I have the same issues though sometimes the turret does deploy and other times it doesn't. Goes for both turret and drone

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
If I respond to a call for help, would the mission / activity the caller is doing be completed for me too?

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
it may be a coincidence but I stopped using the drone, and have gone through 4 strongholds and some invaded missions with no crashes, but before than I was crashing like 4 times in those large missions

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

I have the same issues though sometimes the turret does deploy and other times it doesn't. Goes for both turret and drone
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...re_my_skills_turning_off_and_triggering_a_15/

Bugged

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed something in the world map, this in WT, I noticed there is a green sidearm icon just moving, so I followed the friendlies, turns out they were going to try and takeover a control point, but I never initiated it, they were doing it on their own

I was following them and passed by a hostage situation, we helped the hostages and we went on our way and took over that control point

this game man

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017

I then got bug where when I tried to throw my seeking grenade, it would not throw it. I then could not select my gun. The fix was to hit the menu, back out and then I could use my guns. Trying to use the seeking grenade would be hit or miss after where at times it would no throw and not allow me to select my guns. Going to the menu and back out fixed it. Still have the occasional audio bug where it drops to low levels even out of battle.

Really enjoying the game, but they really should of held it back a little to fix these issues. I have my game on a SSD and have really no issues with texture streaming or stuff loading in, but on my wife's X where it is on the internal drive, I do notice when we loaded in that textures were a little delayed loading in. I know PS4 owners that also have this issue. Hope they fix this stuff soon. Game is great and it is one of the very few games my wife plays and we were loving it.

The first part is the normalize stats button which I believe is R3 while in your inventory. The second part is most definitely a bug thats on the front of the subreddit. Your skill goes on an instant 15 second cooldown and you can't deploy it. Annoying as fuck.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Holy fuck at the lag spikes and complete framerate destruction to single digits. And when it crashes, it crashes for everyone in the room. Everyone in my lobby got blue screen of error right when the mission was about to end and a buckload of enemies spawned.

PS4 btw. It can't handle all the enemies spawning. If this continues, it'll be a very shit experience.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
is there a way to change fps the game runs at when in the background? pretty jarring when i alt tab, its like 15fps or something.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck at the lag spikes and complete framerate destruction to single digits. And when it crashes, it crashes for everyone in the room. Everyone in my lobby got blue screen of error right when the mission was about to end and a buckload of enemies spawned.

PS4 btw. It can't handle all the enemies spawning. If this continues, it'll be a very shit experience.

was anyone using drones? stopped using them and i haven't had any crashes so far even doing strongholds

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
Last night I got an access key for one of the factions and remembered seeing a place to use it. Logged back in today and it isn't in my inventory in the keys section. Should it have been? Do they disappear over time?

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
FYI the Firefly, Chem Launcher and Pulse are the only ones that don't bug out so go with those if you're having trouble with your other skills.