• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
What are the keys used for anyway?

You can find boxes (I think only in missions), which can only be opened with the right key, might be that those boxes are also available in free roaming (not sure right now). They have some nice loot usually, 3+ items most of the time as well. They can be hard to spot sometimes, same goes for the key cabinet in the sewers ;)

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
The first thing is not a bug. You must have pressed the button to show normalized stats (the option is shown at the bottom of the inventory menu).

That being said, I'm sorry you have encountered bugs, but this thing is in no way as bugged as Anthem - in my 30 hours, I encountered two minor bugs, neither of which was gamebreaking.

the game crashes all the time now on the Pro, if this isn´t annoying i don´t know what is...since the patch yesterday everything is far worse than before
i am already at the endgame content, playing challenging missions and crashing 2-3 times per mission? yeah, fuck that, will take a pause from the game till this is fixed.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
Guys i have a couple of question:

Is the framerate on pro stable? Like rock solid stable?
Do we have some sort of enhancement on pro? You know, resolution,more stable framerate etc.
From what i'm reading here and on reddit, the bugs in this game are kinda random? Some people suffer from them and some people don't...

Is the graphic still kinda bland and far from the heavyweight like horizon or spiderman on console? (I only tried the beta and it was underwelming even on pc tbh)

Thanks.

Oct 27, 2017
Time to hit the gym then hopefully I have time to play abit before the fiancee gets home from work.

Lvl 10 now. Loving the game.

Guys i have a couple of question:

Is the framerate on pro stable? Like rock solid stable?
Do we have some sort of enhancement on pro? You know, resolution,more stable framerate etc.
From what i'm reading here and on reddit, the bugs in this game are kinda random? Some people suffer from them and some people don't...

Is the graphic still kinda bland and far from the heavyweight like horizon or spiderman on console? (I only tried the beta and it was underwelming even on pc tbh)

Thanks.

The framerate is mostly stable, I'm not that sensetive to drops so it depends how sensetive you are to that kind of thing.

I've played for 7-8 hours and I haven't run in to any game breaking bugs, so I think it's random.

The graphics are good, not the best I've seen and it's not as good looking as Spiderman or Horizon. But it has it's moments, but thats more because of a really well designed city and more about atmosphere than nice graphics. But it can be a looker sometimes

Last edited:

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I think I finished the story? There are no more main missions, that was a weird end, guess I'll try the strongholds now.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
The Division 2 - Patch Notes 14/3

Weapons
  • We removed a work in progress weapon that was not properly named and balanced.
  • Crossbows now deal explosive damage to multiple objects as intended
  • Exotic weapons equipped with silencers will now produce the sound they're intended to make.
  • NPCs engaged in combat will now react to grenades as intended.

Missions
  • The ropes will now deploy properly to allow for extraction at the end of the Beekeeper Jeff side mission.
  • Players should no longer be able to unlock Castle prematurely. This issue would block progression in some instances.
  • Fixed a loot exploit that involved repeatedly killing bosses in some Invaded missions.
  • In Jefferson Plaza, the NPC scene can no longer be interrupted during a boss fight.

PC specific
  • PC players playing together while connected to the same network were meeting a number of issues when interacting with each other. This has now been fixed.
  • On PC, FreeSync 2 HDR can now properly be selected in game regardless of your PC's configuration.

Other
  • Weapons skins will no longer disappear if attached to a weapon and sold to a vendor.
  • Stopped "SHD CPU V.2" and "Cyclone Magazine" skill mods from dropping as loot. Player's who already have the items can use them once they unlock the corresponding specialization perk.
  • Players will no longer get stuck on black screens after watching introduction cinematics.
  • We have updated XP rewards for all end game activities, so that they will scale to the player's level, instead of being flat values.
  • Several corrupted audio issues have been fixed.

Antsa

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Loving the game so far but should collectibles and echoes etc. show on the map?

I think that in Division 1 they showed.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
Time to hit the gym then hopefully I have time to play abit before the fiancee gets home from work.

Lvl 10 now. Loving the game.

The framerate is mostly stable, I'm not that sensetive to drops so it depends how sensetive you are to that kind of thing.

I've played for 7-8 hours and I haven't run in to any game breaking bugs, so I think it's random.

The graphics are good, not the best I've seen and it's not as good looking as Spiderman or Horizon. But it has it's moments, but thats more because of a really well designed city and more about atmosphere than nice graphics. But it can be a looker sometimes
Thanks broh.

I'm undecited, i already have anthem (but i'm kinda bored with him tbh) and sekiro is close, but the beta was good and i enjoyed my time with division1 years ago.

Do you have a lot of new abilities in this one? The first game was lacking in the ability departement...

Thanks.

noctix

Oct 27, 2017
Bought the game for xbox one x this morning. Came home put the disc in, left it for a few hrs to have dinner and spend time with kids hoping it would've downloaded everything but nopes. Its downloading 42.32gb as an update. Wtf

Oct 27, 2017
[.
Thanks broh.

I'm undecited, i already have anthem (but i'm kinda bored with him tbh) and sekiro is close, but the beta was good and i enjoyed my time with division1 years ago.

Do you have a lot of new abilities in this one? The first game was lacking in the ability departement...

Thanks.

Yes there are a few more abilitys this time around, not that many more tbh but some fun ones. But the loop is great, the shooting is fun and there is a lot to do.

And if Massive handles TD2 like TD1 the post launch support will be great.

I know I'm going to be playing this game for a long time. My plan is getting Sekiro as well, but I'll finish the story and reach max gear score in TD2 first.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
[.

Yes there are a few more abilitys this time around, not that many more tbh but some fun ones. But the loop is great, the shooting is fun and there is a lot to do.

And if Massive handles TD2 like TD1 the post launch support will be great.

I know I'm going to be playing this game for a long time. My plan is getting Sekiro as well, but I'll finish the story and reach max gear score in TD2 first.
Ok thanks.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
And man the character creator is awful, like, I remember making a better looking char in the first game. I know you barely see your char under all the gear, but still super disappointing.

To make it worse there is drastic IQ difference between character creator, cutscenes and normal gameplay when it comes to characters. In CC and cutscene your character may look great, but in normal gameplay character looks very low res and low poly in comparison. For e.g. my Sheriff looks good and just as I wanted in cutscenes, but in normal gameplay her face is lower res and eyes look very bad.

Disappointing.

I play game in 3440 x 1440 on Ultra settings so shouldn't be issue with that.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got any idea what this is in the red circle?
The number changes but doesnt seem to indicate anything.

uJcfUTX.png

ClarkusDarkus

Oct 27, 2017
2 crashes on ps4pro within 30 mins of each other, And my co-op buddy crashed 5 mins after my first crash. Ps4pro also. What the hell, It's Anthem levels of loading/crashes now.

Edit, Make that 3 crashes! omg what a shitshow. Im sending reports and that to Sony with screenshots.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
My copy is due to arrive today but all this talk of crashes is making me jittery. There is simply no way I am putting up with any Anthem-style bullsh*t so wondering if I should send it back...

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The first thing is not a bug. You must have pressed the button to show normalized stats (the option is shown at the bottom of the inventory menu).

That being said, I'm sorry you have encountered bugs, but this thing is in no way as bugged as Anthem - in my 30 hours, I encountered two minor bugs, neither of which was gamebreaking.

I've had more game stoping bugs in division so far then anthem (ie crashes, reset ect). Most of my issues in anthem were missions bugging out and having to restart them.

Thankfully I don't hold that kind of stuff against the game, shit happens and bugs will get fixed.

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
You can find boxes (I think only in missions), which can only be opened with the right key, might be that those boxes are also available in free roaming (not sure right now). They have some nice loot usually, 3+ items most of the time as well. They can be hard to spot sometimes, same goes for the key cabinet in the sewers ;)
I think I got one of those keys, I think? Called an access key and dropped in free roam. Looked in the keys category in the UI and didn't see it the next day. Is it supposed to be there? Or is it a bug and lost? Or maybe it is supposed to decay after awhile?

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Wait.. are people talking network disconnects or game crashes? Because the former is more understandable on launch day...

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I played an hour or two with no crashes at all, did have some weird game stutters and the sound just dissapearing.

ClarkusDarkus

Oct 27, 2017
Well that sucks, I've played over 24 hours and haven't had 1. Are you using the drone skill? That was reported to cause crashes afew pages back?
I do use the bombardment drone yes, Didnt know of it causing issues. Didnt have any issues since tuesday when we had access too it, Only today it's crashed. 3 times in 30mins and 4 including friends crash.

Oct 30, 2017
Has anyone gotten their Best Buy digital code yet for Xbox? I have never gotten a digital code from there before...they don't send them out at midnight?

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone not gotten their Amazon digital code yet? I bought in at the price error in October, got my preorder bonus code a few days ago...but no game code.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
I think I got one of those keys, I think? Called an access key and dropped in free roam. Looked in the keys category in the UI and didn't see it the next day. Is it supposed to be there? Or is it a bug and lost? Or maybe it is supposed to decay after awhile?

Nah, those are different keys. Think those are "yellow/golden" and drop in the open world and you can open a locked chest after killing the enemies of that wave. There are different chests (little boxes), that can only be opened with the keys found in the sewers (like True Sons).

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England
Been playing Xbox X since Tuesday and not a single crash so far. Have only been playing strictly Solo though, no PvP or matchmaking/coop