• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah the pulse sucks what a waste, getting shot at all over says there are 0 hostile near me. Fuck off. Hope they buff the range becuase I loved that skill in D1

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Got in-game and realised I didn't quite like how my character looked and redid the whole intro. Character creator is an improvement but still pretty rough. Might try the hive instead of the turret this time.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Friends and I played a good 6 hours today, holy shit.

Really fun game. It's nothing mind-blowing - it really is more Division, but it's a blast to play with friends and just chit chat while you run around and get loot.

Orangecoke

Jan 14, 2019
I will say that as of level 10-11 I've noticed an uptick in difficulty in the open world. Enemies are not kidding around!

I really like all the little details. My favorite thing is to start an encounter by sniping the enemy's bag of grenades and watching them get blown into the air.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
I will say that as of level 10-11 I've noticed an uptick in difficulty in the open world. Enemies are not kidding around!

I really like all the little details. My favorite thing is to start an encounter by sniping the enemy's bag of grenades and watching them get blown into the air.
Glad to know that I wasn't hallucinating. Level 23 here and my armour is a joke infront of them right now

Oct 25, 2017
Some reviews starting to show up, like this one:

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/review/games/the-division-2-3678886/

I'll be honest, I think a 7 is too low. For me an 8 is the minimum it deserves.
I stopped reading at this:

We've spent 10+ hours in the final version of The Division 2 and here is what we think.

Wow, a whole ten hours?! Didn't touch the DZ, didn't touch a stronghold, didn't hit max level. Okay.

At the start of the game I was feeling a bit boxed in to the cover mentality. I had a Model 700 sniper and I thought it was the way to go. Moved over to LMG and an AR, yah...I run people down now. You can play the game in the full cover mentality, but you don't have to.

Slackbladder

Nov 24, 2017
Kent
Hmm. The bug where my skills when activated (say the turret) become deactivated seconds later is really annoying. Also happens with the done and mines.

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
How do you use a Sniper Rifle without having to look down the scope?
EDIT: NVM, you just replace the scope lol. Need to look into that. Hate how it forces you to look down the scope with the normal one equipped.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. And the Cheat Code Central one is worse. 56%? Come the fuck on.

https://www.cheatcc.com/ps4/rev/thedivision2review.html
Lol...

The biggest problem with The Division 2 is its awful pace. This game moves at a clip that saw me realizing I spent several hours playing, but had no perception of making meaningful progress. I would target a mission, run to it on foot, shoot a bunch of bullet sponge enemies, maybe use a skill or two, then find, if I was lucky, one piece of loot that was good enough to equip. Unlike almost every other loot-based game I have played, I found myself going though mission after mission without finding a single piece of equipment that was exciting to find. I spent more time dismantling junk loot than equipping new loot or comparing stats for hours and hours. The icing on the cake was at one point, after being cheesed to death by some bizarre enemy spawning, the game actually scolded me for having obsolete weapons. To which I thought, "Maybe I would use some better weapons if you would give me some, you colossal bully!"

Bullet spongey? Are we playing the same game? I was shocked how quick enemies go down. No loot? Shit the game showers you with loot.

Yeah PC. Not tried all day. Will later and see how it is.

Yep, it was fixed. It happened due to last nights patch or w/e and was fixed on server restart today.

Orangecoke

Jan 14, 2019
Tech advisor complains about just sticking to one piece of cover and never moving. And yet you can and do vault, dive-roll, and most of the time if you stay put you will get hit with a nade or by a flanker etc. I just hate that he barely played the game and then takes a dump on it, when a company finally tries to deliver a quality product on launch day. The combat is way more fun than he gives it credit for.

Course no comments enabled on his review. Fuck that guy. For some reason his review just really got under my skin, lol!

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
It says a lot about the solo difficulty in this game that I'm sort of still having to rely on the epic shotgun that I received at the start of the game. I've been weaning myself off of it but that's been causing more deaths for me.

You get a weapon every time you level though..

I'm more than ready for that weapon to stop being the same CQC rifle but at a higher level.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
It says a lot about the solo difficulty in this game that I'm sort of still having to rely on the epic shotgun that I received at the start of the game. I've been weaning myself off of it but that's been causing more deaths for me.

I'm more than ready for that weapon to stop being the same CQC rifle but at a higher level.

Chem Launcher healing mechanic. You can double tab the skill button to drop at your feet, heals pretty quickly.

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, I hit WT1 last night with a friend. It shows the campus as being under black tusk control now; it's red on the map and I can't fast travel to it. However, when I go there on foot.... it's exactly the same as it used to be. I guess my question is - how do I make it "green" again, and why is it like this in the first place if there's no difference?

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't join a mission that has everyone else 4 levels higher than you. You just become dead weight.

semiconscious

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Tech advisor complains about just sticking to one piece of cover and never moving. And yet you can and do vault, dive-roll, and most of the time if you stay put you will get hit with a nade or by a flanker etc. I just hate that he barely played the game and then takes a dump on it, when a company finally tries to deliver a quality product on launch day. The combat is way more fun than he gives it credit for.

Course no comments enabled on his review. Fuck that guy. For some reason his review just really got under my skin, lol!

'expert's rating: 3 1/2 stars'

now how could that possibly get under someone's skin? :) ...

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
So, I hit WT1 last night with a friend. It shows the campus as being under black tusk control now; it's red on the map and I can't fast travel to it. However, when I go there on foot.... it's exactly the same as it used to be. I guess my question is - how do I make it "green" again, and why is it like this in the first place if there's no difference?

It's blockaded. Not sure how to free that up though.

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
So... I walked to a resource node on the map (it's green). I thought I may be able to collect resources and give them to control points....but at this green resource node there is nothing/noone and nothing to loot. What am I supposed to do here?

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Grr third time I've been disconnected in the middle of a mission. Otherwise, I freaking love the game and have played every free minture I've had since Wednesday.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Aight, Nvidia driver 419.35 works amazing for this game. No more stuttering for me and the fps is mostly stable. I can finally enjoy playing the game.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Just one more public event, just one more mission, just one more SHD cache - The game

Danteyke223

Banned
Oct 24, 2018
"Hey guys, I played World of Warcraft for almost two days, got to level 21 and here's my review."

This is why I asked my editor to give me at least two weeks. (This week, and next week as I started playing from the 12th of March) before I even write my review on the whole thing. We had a discussion about it, but since I was also writing Anthem, and DMC5, I told him I'll need time to recoup after that Anthem disaster. Luckily he was okay with it since we are a small site, so I can take my time with this. I'm at 20 hours and level 16 with only 1/3 of the map cleared, and have not done DZ yet.

I'm also in a bunch of Anthem threads on reddit, and a couple of facebook groups and wow, so much bashing on Division 2 saying this should be an expansion. So that's also a fun past time for me.

Deraldin

Oct 25, 2017
I mostly ran with the fixer drone during the beta for my solo play. I see everyone recommending the chem launcher for solo heals though. How do they compare?