• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

durrTK

Oct 27, 2017
So last night I ran the Space Admin HQ on hard to get the grips and blueprint for Kendra Liberty pistol. I managed to get the grips to drop, but not the blueprint. Anyone know why that is?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
So last night I ran the Space Admin HQ on hard to get the grips and blueprint for Kendra Liberty pistol. I managed to get the grips to drop, but not the blueprint. Anyone know why that is?
There is no blueprint drop. You need the 4 exotic parts and a Hi-End D50, then the BP will appear at the crafting bench.

durrTK

Oct 27, 2017
There is no blueprint drop. You need the 4 exotic parts and a Hi-End D50, then the BP will appear at the crafting bench.
Thanks for the reply, but there seems to be some conflicting info on this. A ubi forum here post claims that the drop is random, whereas i understood that it dropped no matter what so long as you complete the mission on hard or higher. And this picture here implies that there is a blueprint drop to be had because it looks like they dont have the D50 but still have the blueprint. So I'm completely confused. To be clear, I have all the parts except for the high end D50.
ZubVWFV.png

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but there seems to be some conflicting info on this. A ubi forum here post claims that the drop is random, whereas i understood that it dropped no matter what so long as you complete the mission on hard or higher. And this picture here implies that there is a blueprint drop to be had because it looks like they dont have the D50 but still have the blueprint. So I'm completely confused. To be clear, I have all the parts except for the high end D50.
ZubVWFV.png
The guide I read said there were 4 parts and the D50. When I checked, though, I'd already picked up 3/4 parts through random play. So I may have had the blueprint drop too, but from 3/4 I just got one more, then the D50, then crafted it.

I never noticed the Blueprint at my station. That image also has weird contrast, nothing is as bright s it shows in my game. The colour (or shade) of the D50 item listed looks to be the same as the /82 above it, which = they have it. Are you sure that person didn't have the D50?

-

EDIT: It appears I miread the guide, you're quite right. It says "Finally, Master Sergeant Steve "Junior" Quiroz will drop the Pistol: Grip & Tags, along with the Kendra's Liberty Blueprint "

Which is worded like "at the same time".

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I would give for an option for a destiny style perk proc HUD layout.

All I see are these tiny ambiguous symbols with a meter. I'd much rather have the name of the perk along with a numbered timer of how long it is up for. I literally have no idea what perks are active because I have trouble memorizing all the symbols.

durrTK

Oct 27, 2017
The guide I read said there were 4 parts and the D50. When I checked, though, I'd already picked up 3/4 parts through random play. So I may have had the blueprint drop too, but from 3/4 I just got one more, then the D50, then crafted it.

I never noticed the Blueprint at my station. That image also has weird contrast, nothing is as bright s it shows in my game. The colour (or shade) of the D50 item listed looks to be the same as the /82 above it, which = they have it. Are you sure that person didn't have the D50?

-

EDIT: It appears I miread the guide, you're quite right. It says "Finally, Master Sergeant Steve "Junior" Quiroz will drop the Pistol: Grip & Tags, along with the Kendra's Liberty Blueprint "

Which is worded like "at the same time".
That's a bummer then. I thought it was a given drop, but now it's either a bug or indeed just a random drop.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
What I would give for an option for a destiny style perk proc HUD layout.

All I see are these tiny ambiguous symbols with a meter. I'd much rather have the name of the perk along with a numbered timer of how long it is up for. I literally have no idea what perks are active because I have trouble memorizing all the symbols.

All I know is that when I get the Rhino Icon beneath my health, I know I'll be dishing out some extra damage

And where the panda icon comes up, it means I'll get healed to full armor in few seconds with my trusty chem launcher

And that's good enough for me :P

Oct 27, 2017
Any place where there is a bigger chance of a D50 drop? I ehh lost mine haha.

I got one as soon as I finished a mission haha. RNG.

Ehm, I joined a group doing Roosevelt Island, they are at the final stage, I jumped down at died instantly. They are doing some kind of glitch and they won't revive me. And I can't leave the group since it's a no respawn area, I tried restarting the game. So I'm stuck with a bunch of glitchers.

Fuciing hell if I get banned.

Now one dude is running in the water, wtf.

Last edited:

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
Deconstructed my liberty earlier, forgetting I needed it to make my next a 500 level. Ran the missions over again for the parts but no drops, assumed you could run the same missions again for the pieces but getting none from any.

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
This game was really pissing me off last night.

Doing the Tidal Basin weekly on Challenging with my group, we are all 505+ GS with decent stats. We tore through everything with ease this week up till the last boss. When she spawns we would just get rushed by Gold Bars and killed almost instantly each time and all of us. They just have to much HP to do anything about it. No matter the amount of CC or us running away, we would all die within 30 seconds and nothing to do to stop it.

This can't be intentional as we did the the weekly last week and it was a breeze on Challenging....

It was unreal...

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
Deconstructed my liberty earlier, forgetting I needed it to make my next a 500 level. Ran the missions over again for the parts but no drops, assumed you could run the same missions again for the pieces but getting none from any.
I somehow got rid of mine and was able to get the first part in the stronghold again. If you're trying to get the pieces out of order maybe try starting with the stronghold.

DreadfulOmen

Feb 6, 2018
You need to time it.

Like, an elite machine gunner is starting its prone animation, fire it and it will take a lot of damage as it lies down, pause for a second, then stands up again to move.

Or suppress with an LMG then fire to force them to sit in the cloud.

Or use it to finish off enemies who turtle with a little bit of health left and move on to a new target while it kills them

Also, when you add + ammo to it via skill mods, you can fire multiple at once, so you can shoot one either side of an ememy's position, or predict where they're running to and fire it in front of them so they have to run through the clouds, or fire it directly AT a target to hit them and then stagger them with sustained headshots so they stand in it, etc...

Thanks brotha

Oct 27, 2017
So knee pads is the only gear slot that can drop with the Patience talent? With about 250 hours played across Xbox and PC I don't have any knee pads currently with Patience and don't recall ever seeing it.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry guys I was kind of busy lately as my son (3 years old) started his school yesterday and didn't have much time to play or even take pictures of my build, but I found this.

This is the closest thing I could find to my build, not exactly the same cause he doesn't use OTR but you can get the idea where to get big dmg numbers. I'll post my build as soon as I find some time.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Huh, I am not sure I understand the Loadout menu. Whenever I try to make a new one, it just wants to overwrite the old one. I hit save and then it immediately goes to overwrite.
Could this be a keymapping bug? I have remapped almost all of the standard keys.

Patchy

Oct 29, 2017
I've hit LVL 21 in 37 hours of play, which for me is pretty fast.

I always do leveling the wrong way, generally doing all the non mission activities so I've probably added countless hours to my grind.

On the plus side, now that I'm turning my attention to the missions it's raining gear and I have more than I would ever know what to do with and levelling really quickly.

I love this game!

thisismadness

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I feel like enemies on heroic are way too sensitive to supression when you are using a LMG. 2-3 shots are they are spuressed, Makes killing them super tedious with all that extra armor/hp.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
So.. control points are bugged yet again? I looked on the map and all the control points are level 1 and there are no activity question marks at all on the map. I just wanna be able to keep getting the rest of the blueprints that are left, why is that so hard?

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Sorry guys I was kind of busy lately as my son (3 years old) started his school yesterday and didn't have much time to play or even take pictures of my build, but I found this.

This is the closest thing I could find to my build, not exactly the same cause he doesn't use OTR but you can get the idea where to get big dmg numbers. I'll post my build as soon as I find some time.

Much as I hate to ruining parades on some people's builds, the DPS value at firing ranges shouldn't be taken at face value especially since some active weapon talents don't work in there

Especially when most of the damage you're gonna dish out in majority of the game are against moving enemies

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Shit, was doing some heroic and challenging bounties and apparantly my awesome Defender Drone support build gets absolutely destroyed by those EMP nades and Flamethrower bosses. >_>
Those flamethrowers got way too much range.

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
PC PTS now live.

(raid not included to avoid spoilers)

No patch notes as of yet but the first comment I see is

"as a former Strained+Berserk AR player **exclusively in PvE** all i have to say is one thing.

**F**"

Hmm.

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
Excellent. Hopefully they are nerfing the cheesy crit builds.

Seems so,

ShieldBae of reddit posted these changes they've noticed:

Berserk: 10% WDMG for every 20% max armor depleted.

Requires 11 or more red (Shotgun, SMG or AR)

(DZ Normalized you gain 5% WDMG for 20% armor)

Unbreakable: 70% of max armor is repaired when armor is depleted. Armorkit not consumer within 7s.

Requires 11 or more blue (No other active armor talents)

(DZ Normalized max armor repaired is 25%)

Frenzy: Reloading from empty grants 20% WDMG and 15% ROF for 3s

Requires 4 or less blue

Clutch: Crits restore 20% HP and 1% armor

Requires: AR/SMG/LMG

Patience: After being in cover for 5s armor repairs by 5% every 1s

Requires 9 or more blue
Safeguard: Killing a target grants a 50% bonus to repairing and healing effects for 5s.

Requires 4 or less red

Unhinged: 20% weapon damage at the cost of 25% weapon handling

Strained: 5% CHD for every 10% armor depletedRequires 5 or less red

Surgical: 5% crit chance

Dark Zone Normalization is changed. You seem to have more armor/HP but weapon damage is low(?).

Absorb drone can only take a fixed amount of damage before it gets destroyed if shooting a player.

Last edited:

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
It seems while there are minor changes to percentage decreases/increases the biggest change is the requirements of reds and blues so it becomes impossible to synergies certain talents together.

Cripterion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
wow their continuous change isn't really giving me a lot of hope for the future. All I see is nerfs but what about making other builds viable? Also I think most people don't care about pvp, this is mainly a pve game so any change you do, they should have pve as a priority.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Did they just nerf Patience and increase the requirement for it? Not a fan of this kind of thing at all. The game has not been out very long and they are making such big, sweeping changes. Doesn't really give me any confidence in putting any effort into creating a build when this can happen.

Surprised Unstoppable Force managed to survive though.

komaruR

Oct 28, 2017
http://www.twitch.tv/komarur
Shit, was doing some heroic and challenging bounties and apparantly my awesome Defender Drone support build gets absolutely destroyed by those EMP nades and Flamethrower bosses. >_>
Those flamethrowers got way too much range.
i tried to do a defender drone berserk build but that went out the window as soon i saw the defender drone dies to any explosion and downed quick if you getting underfire from all places.
was hoping the defender drone will give u like 30s immunity while activating berserk but nope. 5s tops before it goes down

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
i tried to do a defender drone berserk build but that went out the window as soon i saw the defender drone dies to any explosion and downed quick if you getting underfire from all places.
was hoping the defender drone will give u like 30s immunity while activating berserk but nope. 5s tops before it goes down
With my build it has a 5 seconds cooldown and a 40 seconds uptime. Prolly 10 seconds duration under heavy fire, but enough to run around like an idiot and just straight up rush people to death, since u don't always get focussed on. I run it with a Pulse to get the 10% additional damage to pulsed enemies and know when and where to fall back to when the Drone's running out.

These PTS changes though are gonna kill my damage output, since it requires a damn unrealistic amount of reds to activate Berserk on my build. My pulse is getting a nice buff, but I'm losing almost 100% weapon damage...

Prolly gonna stick to Destiny 2 for now while Massive figures their shit out. I just want some viable and fun skill builds, but they're still not getting any changes. Mods are unusable when in normalized DZ, because they lower ur skill points but forgot to lower the mod requirements correspondingly and even though they lowered the skill points requirements, they nerfed the actual effectiveness of these mods by an ever larger amount. Also no skills are scaling with skill points. They should focus on buffing the lesser used talents, instead of making everything useless imo. It would promote more diversity and different playstyles. Sad times.

Last edited:

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
i think this is where i start to drop off then

really can't deal with fucking making a build and having it totally trashed on next update

lost all motivation to play now

they are going to cater to PvP whiners.

komaruR

Oct 28, 2017
http://www.twitch.tv/komarur
Seems so,

ShieldBae of reddit posted these changes they've noticed:

Berserk: 10% WDMG for every 20% max armor depleted.

Requires 11 or more red (Shotgun, SMG or AR)

(DZ Normalized you gain 5% WDMG for 20% armor)

Unbreakable: 70% of max armor is repaired when armor is depleted. Armorkit not consumer within 7s.

Requires 11 or more blue (No other active armor talents)

(DZ Normalized max armor repaired is 25%)

Frenzy: Reloading from empty grants 20% WDMG and 15% ROF for 3s

Requires 4 or less blue

Clutch: Crits restore 20% HP and 1% armor

Requires: AR/SMG/LMG

Patience: After being in cover for 5s armor repairs by 5% every 1s

Requires 9 or more blue
Safeguard: Killing a target grants a 50% bonus to repairing and healing effects for 5s.

Requires 4 or less red

Unhinged: 20% weapon damage at the cost of 25% weapon handling

Strained: 5% CHD for every 10% armor depletedRequires 5 or less red

Surgical: 5% crit chance

Dark Zone Normalization is changed. You seem to have more armor/HP but weapon damage is low(?).

Absorb drone can only take a fixed amount of damage before it gets destroyed if shooting a player.
posted some more
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...ound/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
literally no point in playing until this patch

apparently they did this with D1 too, fuck me for actually thinking Massive cared.

all they seem to do is cave to YouTube/Twitch PvP losers who play the game 24/7

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Looks all pretty alright to me.
The game is already incredibly easy with a halfway put together build so none of these nerfs will really affect this too much.
We'll probably see some new builds spring up from this again for people who like to go by what others tell them to build for and people who make their own builds will find some new combinations too.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looks all pretty alright to me.
The game is already incredibly easy with a halfway put together build so none of these nerfs will really affect this too much.
We'll probably see some new builds spring up from this again for people who like to go by what others tell them to build for and people who make their own builds will find some new combinations too.

no, go look at the reddit. this is bullshit

catering to PvP twitch, YouTube whiners