• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kriskrosbbk

Oct 28, 2017
I've got the blueprint yesterday, no need for invaded missions I guess, me and my friend did all 4 after the Capitol in hard.
We already had two parts, the last two missions gave us the last parts, and the last one gave the blueprint also.

Can you confirm which mission gave you the blueprint? Also was it invaded? I thought only Washington Hotel is the one with the blueprint and this week it is not invaded.

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can you confirm which mission gave you the blueprint? Also was it invaded? I thought only Washington Hotel is the one with the blueprint and this week it is not invaded.
My friend found a French site explaining in which order the missions had to be done, the last one which gave the last part and the blueprint was Space Administration HQ, the final boss dropped both.
It was not invaded, none of the 3 missions we did (the Capitol was but we already had two parts).

The order in which we did it (had to be done on Hard) :
Viewpoint Museum
American History Museum
Space Administration HQ

EDIT : did not see the Nemesis mention, that's for Liberty.

Last edited:

kriskrosbbk

Oct 28, 2017
My friend found a French site explaining in which order the missions had to be done, the last one which gave the last part and the blueprint was Space Administration HQ, the final boss dropped both.
It was not invaded, none of the 3 missions we did (the Capitol was but we already had two parts).

Viewpoint Museum
American History Museum
Space Administration HQ

Thanks man! Now I wonder should I just go to Space HQ for the blueprint only or should do them in order. Will play around.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017

Viewpoint Museum
American History Museum
Space Administration HQ

He's talking about nemesis sniper rifle. Pretty sure it only drops from BT guys.

Deleted member 12317

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks man! Now I wonder should I just go to Space HQ for the blueprint only or should do them in order. Will play around.
He's talking about nemesis sniper rifle. Pretty sure it only drops from BT guys.
Oops sorry, I read too fast, those I posted are for Liberty, I did not see the Nemesis mention, my bad :/

From what I've read to get the Nemesis blueprint :
Play the Invaded mission of Grand Washington Hotel, kill the boss "Puck", if he does not drop it, restart.
I did not see any mention of difficulty level, but Hard is not that hard.

kriskrosbbk

Oct 28, 2017
Oops sorry, I read too fast, those I posted are for Liberty, I did not see the Nemesis mention, my bad :/

From what I've read to get the Nemesis blueprint :
Play the Invaded mission of Grand Washington Hotel, kill the boss "Puck", if he does not drop it, restart.
I did not see any mention of difficulty level, but Hard is not that hard.
Problem is it is not invaded this week and it is a random event a mission to be.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm stuck waiting for invaded Grand Washington Hotel now, too.

Real fuckin' annoying.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
So what's the big part of Title Update 3 that seems will bring some people back? I'm at the point now where I'm honestly just waiting for the raid but I'm curious what the draw is tomorrow after the update. I guess the recalibration changes are part of it but what else?

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
So what's the big part of Title Update 3 that seems will bring some people back? I'm at the point now where I'm honestly just waiting for the raid but I'm curious what the draw is tomorrow after the update. I guess the recalibration changes are part of it but what else?
General balance changes and attribute/perk changes that should make a lot of things a bit more viable unless you are INSANE MIN MAX MAN

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Picked this up for the Xbox today because there's a good deal for it currently on Cd Keys.

I hope there's still a decent community out there of people who will be just starting it as I'd like some randoms to play the early story missions with.

CaptNink

Oct 27, 2017
B.C, Canada
Picked this up for the Xbox today because there's a good deal for it currently on Cd Keys.

I hope there's still a decent community out there of people who will be just starting it as I'd like some randoms to play the early story missions with.

I just started playing on XB last week. There seemed to be a lot of random's online, and I had no problem finding people to team up with.

Hope you have fun! I'm only level 6 but I love it - great game!

Oct 27, 2017
So is the raid coming with this update or not? So many conflicting reports on the matter but that reddit post makes it definitely sound like it is...
"Title Update 3: Operation Dark Hours" is another milestone in The Divisions 2 Year 1 Roadmap. It is the addition of the first 8 player raid in the history of The Division - but it is also a lot more.

...but last I heard everyone saying was this was just fixes/updates, etc and the raid was coming later in May.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
So is the raid coming with this update or not? So many conflicting reports on the matter but that reddit post makes it definitely sound like it is...

...but last I heard everyone saying was this was just fixes/updates, etc and the raid was coming later in May.

Its gonna come shortly after the update to give players some headstart

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
Reading the patch notes and excited to jump on when I get a chance, also quite liked...

"The Civilian Officer will now revive downed players during Control Point takeover and judge you silently."

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to try out the new recalibration. Can't wait to clear out my inventory a bit. Overall I shouldn't have to change my spec much.

Oh and I just saw that GWH is invaded? They reset mid-week?? I can finally get that nemesis if it's true.

Oct 30, 2017
WTF they reset it again? Didn't even have time to do Capitol Building again.
They reset and rotate on a weekly basis.

So I logged in briefly to note the recalibration changes. GS dropped from 506 to 499 but it seems that my health stat got a 40k boost from 70k to 110k. I don't know if that is because they fixed the recalibrated values or what but I'm pleased to see the bump. I'm running a full TP set and was sort of disappointed with the armor/health stats. Nice to see the debuffs rotate more quickly too. Hope to sink my teeth in tonight.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
They reset and rotate on a weekly basis.

So I logged in briefly to note the recalibration changes. GS dropped from 506 to 499 but it seems that my health stat got a 40k boost from 70k to 110k. I don't know if that is because they fixed the recalibrated values or what but I'm pleased to see the bump. I'm running a full TP set and was sort of disappointed with the armor/health stats. Nice to see the debuffs rotate more quickly too. Hope to sink my teeth in tonight.

Yeah and the rotation is usually on Thursday, now with the patch it randomly got reset again.

Deleted member 12317

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm stuck waiting for invaded Grand Washington Hotel now, too.

Real fuckin' annoying.
Well, it is invaded now.
I planned to run the Capitol in invaded tonight (started the first steps to get the Nemesis yesterday) but they decided to reset again and it's not invaded anymore two days earlier, I'll do the other one then.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Oh well, I'm sitting now at 250 000 armor, 84 000 health, with unbreakable usable at 11 def attribute. 18 000 weapon damage, 60% against elite... I don't know if it's sufficient as I didn't play for 3 weeks, but I'll roll with it for now.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017

I want to see what their final position on what this game is going to be is. It seems like since launch they have not had a clear idea of what they want to do and keep nerfing and changing stuff. I'm not wasting my time gearing up on this type of environment so now we'll see if their (hopefully) final answer is a game worth playing I guess.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I want to see what their final position on what this game is going to be is. It seems like since launch they have not had a clear idea of what they want to do and keep nerfing and changing stuff. I'm not wasting my time gearing up on this type of environment so now we'll see if their (hopefully) final answer is a game worth playing I guess.
I don't think you'll ever see a "final answer" is a game like this.

Also I REALLY hope they didn't nerf the difficulty into the ground like it seems they did.

Oct 27, 2017
I now have 293K Armor and 100K Health and I'm still dishing out more damage/getting more kills than anyone else in my groups consistently so I guess that's a good thing.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Nemesis sniper is fun to use, feels like a real Exotic. Hard to put down my LMG though in order to really take advantage of the extra damage when having the Nemesis holstered and using my MK17.

Just not enough time as I really want to dive into Rage 2, finish some stuff off in Destiny for the season, and go all out in The Division 2...play the new mission in Wildlands, etc, etc, etc.

Raid is apparently up in 2 days 👀

Looks like it goes live at 12:00 PM EST on Thursday.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder who finishes it first, it will be a madhouse, looks like they will be immortalized in the WH HQ lol

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think you'll ever see a "final answer" is a game like this.

Also I REALLY hope they didn't nerf the difficulty into the ground like it seems they did.

Yes, their final answer on what this game is going to be. They can still make changes and tweaks going forward with that in mind. Normally dev's launch with that idea set and then make adjustments around that as time goes on. But here since the beta it's just been constant sweeping changes and nerfs. That's why it feels like they don't have an answer on what they want this game to be.

I don't really like the direction they are heading to be honest which is why I want to see what they end up with now.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got the stupid Nemesis Exotic Blueprints.

Need to figure out what kind of build to make for the Raid. Ive got a pretty good one atm, but its maily for just average solo play. Have they made Tanking more viable with the new update?

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Operation Dark Hours Information

- The raid will become available on on May 16 at 6PM CEST / 12 PM EST / 1AM KST / 2 AM ACT.
- To participate in the raid, your character must be Level 30, in World Tier 5, and at a minimum of 490 Gear Score.
- There is a weekly timer for the raid and boss loot drops weekly. Any runs on a character after the first will reward no additional loot from bosses until weekly reset.
- There are exclusive loot drops in the raid including three new gear sets, an exotic weapon, and vanity items.
- There will also be new commendations specifically for the raid rewarding new arm patches.
- There are exclusive rewards for the team that beats the raid first in the world as well as beating it in the first week. These rewards are in the image above.

Source: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubiso...9462/the-division-2-raid-operation-dark-hours

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, their final answer on what this game is going to be. They can still make changes and tweaks going forward with that in mind. Normally dev's launch with that idea set and then make adjustments around that as time goes on. But here since the beta it's just been constant sweeping changes and nerfs. That's why it feels like they don't have an answer on what they want this game to be.

I don't really like the direction they are heading to be honest which is why I want to see what they end up with now.

Huh, what do mean "what the game is going to be?" They haven't made sweeping changes that changes the main blueprint of the game. There will always be drastic and subtle changes made throughout the lifespan of these types of games, I mean just look at the Division 1 for example. Massive will always struggle in finding a balance regarding player toughness/health and this is where you will likely see the most change within the game as just one example.