• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what, no more matchmaking for the upcoming raid? Literally everything has mm in this game and it doesn't make sense to not have mm for an activity where u need 8 players...
That sucks. I swear they said it would. I mean sure I guess it makes sense, but I was kinda looking forward to it having it just in case. Trying to find raid groups in Destiny was always such a pain in the ass.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Getting 7 Yellow without loosing 5 red is such a pain in the ass. I dont see how you do it lol.

Slackerchan

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
How difficult is Heroic difficulty? I'm at GS 482 right now and I'm trying to level up. I'd like to try invaded Capital Building tonight but I've only ever done challenge mode.

Also, I'll probably swing by the Discord channel to see if any clans are recruiting.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
Man people are pissed about lack of matchmaking for Raid (myself included) and this is not gonna end well lol why in the world would they do that? How is matchmaking different from finding some random people on the internet to get the group going. In both situations you playing with random people that may or may not have mics or be good at the game. Big mistake massive, it will make people drop the game if matchmaking isn't added. they basically locked a lot of people from the content, 3 gear sets and exotic AR cause all those things only drop from the raid.

so now instead of having a matchmaking you gonna have a bunch of people standing by the chopper near the white house inviting random people to form the groups made from random people, way to go Massive.

Since Raid hits tomorrow I need my own fellowship of the Division lol Who is gonna be my Aragorn? Who will give me his axe? Where I can find my Pippin?

1*ne6WIuTJ2tRuhznynfYpeA.jpeg

I'll try to get a group going for tomorrow, if anyone is interested to join please let me know. I'm in the US and I'm on PS4. If I know who is in we can coordinate the time that works for everyone.

Last edited:

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
so now instead of having a matchmaking you gonna have a bunch of people standing by the chopper near the white house inviting random people to form the groups made from random people, way to go Massive.
How it will actually work is how it does with Destiny: You go into the DivisionLFG discord, write that you are looking for a group and then join one of the voice channels and wait for people to trickle in.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
I mean it's all RNG, but I've stockpiled Merciless at Jefferson Trade Center (last boss). Must have picked up around 10 of them from there myself. Other folks have had luck with the LMG from the DZ.
Thanks - even just knowing that they drop is nice. I haven't had any drop randomly (despite WT5, all hard/challenging content, beating all invasions, all hunters, all 52 bosses, etc.). Must just be really bad RNG for me.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
So does matchmaking on PS4 don't work at all or just for some players? Wanted to get back into the game tonight, have to do the strongholds for lvl 28/30, but will play MK11 instead if matchmaking is borked.
Or is it fixed yet?

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I helped a low level friend in some activities kinda boredom cuz I was killing them instantly and most of the gear for me dropped 250gs, I have 495gs.

Is there a way to upgrade low level weapons to your current power level?

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
So I logged in and there is something for season pass people. When do us freebie peons get it?

Edit: Although I have a classified assignment on my map ..... I am confused.

Broadbandit

Oct 29, 2017
I'd like to throw my clan (PC) into the mix for anyone. We have 20 members who play here and there and a group of 4-5 of us that play more often. Looking for more to want to do the raid with.

uplay: theBroadbandit
Clan: Brotatoes

@Cornbread78

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
I'd like to throw my clan (PC) into the mix for anyone. We have 20 members who play here and there and a group of 4-5 of us that play more often. Looking for more to want to do the raid with.

uplay: theBroadbandit
Clan: Brotatoes

@Cornbread78

I'm not in the clan, but I'd like to add my shot into the mix for tomorrow since my clan is not gonna start the raid till Friday

uPlay: TheHawkster94

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not super into the DZ changes, there are ALWAYS rogues now and I feel like i'm not getting anything unless I extract successfully, maybe it'll cool off after people get over the newness but right now it's just a massive waste of time.

So I logged in and there is something for season pass people. When do us freebie peons get it?

Edit: Although I have a classified assignment on my map ..... I am confused.

if you go there there's a door you can interact with. It'll tell you you need the season pass and the marker will disappear from your map.

Slack Attack

Oct 28, 2017
I built a Nemesis last night finally and it was 490 gear score. Is that typical? Is there anyway to get a 500 gs Nemesis?

I'm hoping this raids breathes some fresh life into this game. For some reason I just haven't been as engaged in the gear grind as I was in Division 1. It seems like there just isn't much variety in viable builds with skills being so clumsy to use and low generally low impact. I've just built towards rifle damage and damage to elites and see little reason to change.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
I built a Nemesis last night finally and it was 490 gear score. Is that typical? Is there anyway to get a 500 gs Nemesis?

I'm hoping this raids breathes some fresh life into this game. For some reason I just haven't been as engaged in the gear grind as I was in Division 1. It seems like there just isn't much variety in viable builds with skills being so clumsy to use and low generally low impact. I've just built towards rifle damage and damage to elites and see little reason to change.
You need the upgrade blueprint to get it to 500. I'm not exactly sure how to get it. Someone in this thread said the lady by the crafting table might have it, but she didn't for me.

Azerach

Oct 29, 2017
Is there an easy exotic farm? I want to upgrade my chatterbox from 490 to 500 but need an exotic component...
I disassembled my Liberty and Chatterbox rolled about the same stats as at 490... For all the work the exotics require I think they should come with fixed stats as I would have to gather all the mats and upgrade another one in hopes of a better roll.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I helped a low level friend in some activities kinda boredom cuz I was killing them instantly and most of the gear for me dropped 250gs, I have 495gs.

Is there a way to upgrade low level weapons to your current power level?
Sadly there isn't. I've been dealing with this a lot as well leveling up some friends and I just sell or salvage depending on what I need at the moment. Usually selling because it's way too easy to get capped on mats.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
So coudnt't pick up the Nemesis blueprint because I need two parts? That really sucks. I probably won't be able to get this for a month.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
Well today is when we get to see if the raid is just a shoot stuff forever incursion or a true raid with puzzles and stuff. Really hope Ubi went to town on this.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Well, just did the Total Control trophy alone, that was long, but more fun and tactical than I thought it would be. Key is really to intercept every enemy patrol.

H3rTz DoNuT

Oct 30, 2017
Will have to do for now as all my mats are gone and barely any money left lol The chase after perfect gear continues =)

6S14Fws.jpg

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Will have to do for now as all my mats are gone and barely any money left lol The chase after perfect gear continues =)

6S14Fws.jpg
Armor, health and skill power all well above mine at 499 as well. Nicely done. I don't even wanna know what it takes to get those levels because I'm at like 220k/95k/1.2k and blown through a good chunk of mats. And yet I still have a ton because I can't stop farming Solar Farm on a daily basis.

USF

Oct 28, 2017
Destiny's lack of mm for raid made me hate that game
Don't let me hate your game Massive

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Filled the form saying I am still active in Fifth Horsemen(PS4)...available to try the Raid tonight...not sure if it will be needed but I have a Survivalist healing setup with mines that seems to work fairly well but I have only tried it on hard a few times yesterday...the Raid seems to be set on the equivalent of Challenge I believe...

Last edited:

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought I read yesterday that you can get the Blueprint in invaded Washington Hotel even if you dont have some parts...? worked for me on my first try for the Blueprint,although I had 2 parts out of 4.
Yes you need at least 2 parts, I can confirm it.
On Tuesday I only had the first part that you get in Tidal Bassin, did kill Puck in Washington Hotel 10 times (restarting the mission after each kill) and never got it.
Yesterday I did the Invaded missions to unlock the Stronghold, did it, got a second part, started Washington Hotel, killed Puck and it dropped.

Skagulis

Oct 27, 2017
I swear a few hours ago Grand Washington Hotel was one of the invaded missions, now it isn't? Did the weekly reset just happen?

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
I thought I read yesterday that you can get the Blueprint in invaded Washington Hotel even if you dont have some parts...? worked for me on my first try for the Blueprint,although I had 2 parts out of 4.
I went back and read that you have to have at least 2 out of 4 parts to get the drop. I currently have none since I was late to the WT5 party so I have to get it the old way now.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is putting together a group on PS4, I'm down. PSN: Squadon. Also posted in the discord.

For some reason I thought it was much later. I really want that Exotic AR. Hope it's pretty simple to get and it's not something that can be easily missed.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
If anyone is putting together a group on PS4, I'm down. PSN: Squadon. Also posted in the discord.

For some reason I thought it was much later. I really want that Exotic AR. Hope it's pretty simple to get and it's not something that can be easily missed.
Group of three so far but will be posting in the Discord clan 30mins before the raid goes live.

Oct 27, 2017
They start maintenance at 9:00 AM EST which is supposed to last for 3 hours taking us right up to the release of their first raid. Good luck Massive. I'm sure a lot of players would have liked to fine tune some stuff before hand.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone here who doesn't have a regular group to play with, etc and is interested in the raid should consider using THE 100.

I put a game up for anyone who wants to get their feet wet with the raid on PC for Thursday night at 11:00 PM EST...

https://www.the100.io/game/1302264

Signed up to join your game.

I am still pretty newbish to the endgame. Haven't really made a "build" or anything. What skills do people commonly use for the end game stuff? I have pretty much rocked the revive hive and assault turret the whole game. I was still having an occasional revive not working last night, which is really pissing me off. And nobody seems to use the assault turret, which makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Oct 27, 2017
Signed up to join your game.

I am still pretty newbish to the endgame. Haven't really made a "build" or anything. What skills do people commonly use for the end game stuff? I have pretty much rocked the revive hive and assault turret the whole game. I was still having an occasional revive not working last night, which is really pissing me off. And nobody seems to use the assault turret, which makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong.
I would just run with whatever makes you the most comfortable and/or synergizes the best with your play-style/build and we'll re-adjust as needed. No pressure here as we'll just be trying to learn the encounters and their mechanics in progressing as far as we can while having fun in doing so. I know what Massive has said in regards to the raid but I'll believe it when I see it as I still believe the mechanics will be quite light and similar to the stuff you saw in the Incursions in TD1 if you experienced those. I'm guessing a lot of switches needing to be activated at the same time, timers to take down enemies and waves of enemies, planting bombs, floors on fire (or other status effects) forcing you to move tactically around the play-space, etc. The main challenges being coordination/timing of 8 players and DPS checks. I could be completely wrong and it may be mechanically driven and/or feature stuff we haven't remotely ever seen done in the series. We'll see soonish. We still need another 5 players though.

Edit: I sent you a Uplay friend request BTW.

Last edited:

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
So, are the cosmetics any good in the event? Since I guess that's the main draw for me.

Man people are pissed about lack of matchmaking for Raid (myself included) and this is not gonna end well lol why in the world would they do that? How is matchmaking different from finding some random people on the internet to get the group going. In both situations you playing with random people that may or may not have mics or be good at the game. Big mistake massive, it will make people drop the game if matchmaking isn't added. they basically locked a lot of people from the content, 3 gear sets and exotic AR cause all those things only drop from the raid.

Since Raid hits tomorrow I need my own fellowship of the Division lol Who is gonna be my Aragorn? Who will give me his axe? Where I can find my Pippin?

1*ne6WIuTJ2tRuhznynfYpeA.jpeg

I'll try to get a group going for tomorrow, if anyone is interested to join please let me know. I'm in the US and I'm on PS4. If I know who is in we can coordinate the time that works for everyone.

I'd be happy to run with you but I'm EU unfortunately and also don't have much free time this evening. :( Don't know if it would be feasible at a later date.

I was assuming you meant content-wise and gameplay loops as all that other stuff mentioned is business as usual for The Division and Massive and will continue to be.

Well, it being business as usual doesn't make it desirable or normal in my book. Also the behviour and nature of enemies is totally content and gameplay. The very core of it in fact.

Last edited: